Spanking Needs Forums

Would you ever?

Zhev

3 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Absolutely Not !    The most outlandish idea I have ever heard.   That it came from gingerlee is the least suprising thing about it.  😛

Would you ever be a surrogate mother or father for a best friend who is unable to have children? 

Although I'd love to, no.  I don't think I could carry a child and let go of that bond.  

Would you ever disown a family member?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I’m too honest for one thing, but more so because I despise lying. I always look at things from the perspective of reversing things and I woukd never want someone to lie to me, especially a clo

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything,

Sure, if the moment is right. In fact I have some self spanking videos on Spankingtube right now. https://www.spankingtube.com/user/Oracle Enjoy!

6 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Zhev you keep answering my relationship based questions but you are the last person on earth they pertain to.  So your answers are not edifying because we know your stance is anti-relationship.  You should let others have first crack at mine.    Spotlight Hog.  ;)

I'm not anti-relationship. I'm just aro/ace and personally not interested in that kind of relationship.

6 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Would you ever be a surrogate mother or father for a best friend who is unable to have children? 

No, I don't think I could go through pregnancy and then hand the baby over to someone else.

Would you ever spend a week camping in a tent with no electronics?

Woops I missed the new page. So I'll answer P's question too

2 hours ago, Poison's said:

Would you ever disown a family member?

If I could without causing problems with other family I would.

Next question stays:

Would you ever spend a week camping in a tent with no electronics?

Absolutely, I may rely on electronics when I have them but I can do without. Find me a campsite near a mountain stream, I'm there.

(You beat me to answering P. I was going to say if they were anything like AG...) :P

Would you ever sing karoke in public (not just friends)?

• Haha 1

Yes. I have done this in a club and it was fun.

Would you ever want to be punished in a joint session with someone else?

H.

Yes, I have done that more than once,  both in private and public.

Would you rather a public spanking instead of a fine and/or marks on your license for a traffic infraction?

23 hours ago, Zhev said:
On 4/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, AfterGeometry said:

Related but not a direct response to the question: I have a very good friend who was ok with her husband conceiving a child with one of her friends, unmarried she wanted a kid. At the time my friend had no issue with the idea, but for many years afterwards has been bothered about that decision.  

In my view children are a gift from God (my wife and always hoped for our own( without success). With all the opportunities one has to adopt today, I would not complicate life with having a baby where there is always the potential of the relationship turning sour between friends. One could end up in court claiming parental rights years later. 

4 hours ago, cowboy said:

Yes, I have done that more than once,  both in private and public.

Would you rather a public spanking instead of a fine and/or marks on your license for a traffic infraction?

Yes definitely! And I think there'd be a lot less infractions if that was the punishment!

Would you ever get a spanking in the presence of your kids? 

On 4/12/2019 at 9:55 PM, Bflogirl said:

Would you ever get a spanking in the presence of your kids? 

Well I don't have kids but if I somehow one day end up with kids of my own then no.

Would you ever eat bugs?

8 minutes ago, Zhev said:

Well I don't have kids but if I somehow one day end up with kids of my own then no.

Would you ever eat bugs?

I would eat bugs on the condition that they were bought in a bag to be eaten. And I would eat them until I was sated, just until I swallowed maybe a handful to check eating bugs off the bucket list.

Would you ever start a fight whether physically or verbally?

Hell yeah I would, both at the same time if possible. At least that's what I would say if I wasn't a huge coward irl.

Would you ever betray your country and perform espionage for a foreign power?

10 minutes ago, Dogface said:

Hell yeah I would, both at the same time if possible. At least that's what I would say if I wasn't a huge coward irl.

Would you ever betray your country and perform espionage for a foreign power?

Found the FBI agent! 

If the government become insanely more corrupt than it already is and doing so would help the common people then possibly. Otherwise absolutely not.

Trolley dilemma! Would you kill one person to save multiple others?

3 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Ooooops we posted on top of each other.  I was too slow actually

You get to answer two then!

Yes to the eyebrow dare. I dont care what others think about my looks.

Yes, I would kill one on purpose to save a few.   Unless in the other group was Hitler, Osama bin Laden and Justin Bieber ...then I would mow them all down most certainly...and spare the one. 

If you found a $100 bill in the frozen food aisle of the grocery store would you turn it in to the front desk in case somebody lost it who really needed it, or would you just slip it into your pocket cuz it's your lucky day ????  

(I found a $20 once in a grocery store parking lot and no, I did not turn it in. ) 

9 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Yes, of course. 

You didnt answer the question; you told an anecdote.    

Since you lack the ability to read between the lines, yes, I would have. 

You didn't follow the rules, you didn't ask a question. :P

No, I am who I am. I will do my best to fit into a situation, but will not compromise myself.

Would you ever race with someone down the highway?