Spanking Needs Forums

Would you ever?

Zhev

Yep. I would take a spanking anywhere he felt I needed it.

I've been spanked outdoors many times while hiking, camping, etc. Been spanked in the car. The only true public spanking I have received is a couple of swats in the mall and a few stores and I got spanked twice at Graceland.  

Would you ever be willing to have sex with someone just to get a spanking? or to give a spanking?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I’m too honest for one thing, but more so because I despise lying. I always look at things from the perspective of reversing things and I woukd never want someone to lie to me, especially a clo

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything,

Sure, if the moment is right. In fact I have some self spanking videos on Spankingtube right now. https://www.spankingtube.com/user/Oracle Enjoy!

No, because for me sex is the end point, the goal.  Spanking is a prelude to sex, not vice versa.  

Would you ever take a one way trip to help colonize  Mars knowing you wouldn't make it back to Earth? 

Given some of the states of affairs here on Earth, if it got bad enough, yes.

Having terraformed and colonized Mars, would you declare independence from Earth?

Yes , if I was running from the law or if I ever needed to fake my own death to start a new life.   

If your significant other wanted (non-medical related) cosmetic surgery to change his or her looks would you try to stop them or allow them to do it?  

Well I'll never have a significant other so hard question. I don't think beauty is important so I don't get the desire for cosmetic surgery. However I would never stop someone from doing something they truly want to do as long as it's not hurting anyone else.

Would you ever go on a blind date?

Yeah, I'm the daring sort!! I love a challenge.

Would you ever get to know someone online and then issue this challenge....If you can find me, you can spank me.

Yes, I have done that, but unlike others, I did it to someone who can't drive when I was several states away.

But now I have to come up with a question, that is harder.

I suppose so ..  if it was all expenses paid, but it's definitely not on my bucket list.  But I would go just to say I went. 

Is it ever okay to lie ?   If so, please give example.  

On 4/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, AfterGeometry said:

Is it ever okay to lie ?   If so, please give example.  

AG, follow the rules. That's not a would you ever question.

I think yes; it is sometimes okay to live if it's to save someone from extreme danger.

Now the appropriate would you ever question:

Would you ever tell a lie?

Who is to say what a lie is though, Zhev?  What's true for you, may not be true for me.  What was true yesterday, may not be true tomorrow.   Everything is in flux, and it's all relative.   So your question is problematic; to answer it would be doing a disservice to both you and me, to the future, to the past, and to the present.  Don't you think? 

Getting slightly off topic here Geometry.  Start a lie thread.  It may get good!!

21 hours ago, Zhev said:

Would you ever tell a lie?

Yes, entirely depends on the situation.

Would you ever attempt to comprehend all that jargon that Geometry typed?  :P

No, it gives me a headache after awhile. My eyes begin to cross, I begin to yawn...you get the picture....haha!!!!

Would you ever go to a dungeon?

• Haha 1

No. I don't want to marry anyone. Money isn't going to change that. I don't really care about money anyways as long as I can keep my basic needs meet.

Would you ever drop everything (job, school, etc) just to travel for awhile?

Absolutely Not !    The most outlandish idea I have ever heard.   That it came from gingerlee is the least suprising thing about it.  😛

Would you ever be a surrogate mother or father for a best friend who is unable to have children? 

1 hour ago, Zhev said:

No. I don't want to marry anyone. Money isn't going to change that. I don't really care about money anyways as long as I can keep my basic needs meet

Zhev you keep answering my relationship based questions but you are the last person on earth they pertain to.  So your answers are not edifying because we know your stance is anti-relationship.  You should let others have first crack at mine.    Spotlight Hog.  ;)