Spanking Needs Forums

Would you ever?

Zhev

Oh no! I am sorry that didn't go well for you. But I get that wanting to know in the beginning rather than being let down later. Now that I know how much I love spanking I know I'd either need to date someone interested in it or set up an agreement for a kink partner.

To your question No. I'm very stubborn, and with being spanked is an erotic activity for me I would not allow myself to be vulnerable or intimate with someone I truly dislike.

Would you ever consider relocating to a larger city for more prospects ie jobs, dating, spanking?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I’m too honest for one thing, but more so because I despise lying. I always look at things from the perspective of reversing things and I woukd never want someone to lie to me, especially a clo

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything,

Sure, if the moment is right. In fact I have some self spanking videos on Spankingtube right now. https://www.spankingtube.com/user/Oracle Enjoy!

On 1/15/2020 at 1:42 AM, Bratspanker42 said:

Most definitely would give a spanking in the woods.  Where better for the misbehaving lady to find a good selection of switches to use on her naughty bottom?

Does the thought of being spanked in public excite you or scare you?  Or, possibly, both?

I have been spanked in the woods a few times and I really love it. 

On 7/26/2020 at 9:56 AM, Ftmbrat said:

Would you ever consider relocating to a larger city for more prospects ie jobs, dating, spanking?

While I wouldn't relocated for the prospect of jobs, I would relocate for an actual job, but I'm not really location bound yet anyways. 

Would you ever just drop everything and move somewhere new, without telling anyone?

2 hours ago, Zhev said:

While I wouldn't relocated for the prospect of jobs, I would relocate for an actual job, but I'm not really location bound yet anyways. 

Would you ever just drop everything and move somewhere new, without telling anyone?

There have been many a day where I've thought about doing this. But I feel it would be very unfair on my family and friends who live nearby. Gonna have to be a no from me.

Would you ever name your children after characters from a book? 

On 7/27/2020 at 3:35 PM, Am123 said:

There have been many a day where I've thought about doing this. But I feel it would be very unfair on my family and friends who live nearby. Gonna have to be a no from me.

Would you ever name your children after characters from a book? 

No i don't have any desire to have children, but i have named pets after book characters, although they do not have professional responsibilities a child would when grow to an adult.

If you had a er/ee or ee/er relationship would you to be cheeky buy/bake them a butt shaped cake? Either as birthday or just because you were thinking of them lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 9:38 PM, Ftmbrat said:

No i don't have any desire to have children, but i have named pets after book characters, although they do not have professional responsibilities a child would when grow to an adult.

If you had a er/ee or ee/er relationship would you to be cheeky buy/bake them a butt shaped cake? Either as birthday or just because you were thinking of them lol

Heck yeah...with pink frosting and red hashtags on each "cheek"

Would you ever get spanked while your (non spanko) roommate is home or is going to be home soon and might hear it?

• 2 weeks later...

Would you ever deal with your SUB  in this fashion?    if at the store  Fred Myers and you got very mouthy, And over worked up over something so stupid its ridicules, and  you did not calm down once told to do so  and then was heard cursing at the HOH by another lady in the  check out line, and the second lady was  clearly very upset  and looking at the HOH with disgust at the things she saw and heard by your outburst. BUT she was  told by HOH she intended on addressing the situation when you both got home and that if she wanted an apology and wished to see you embarrassed  yourself, then she is welcome to follow you both  home just 2.5 miles away, Once arriving the warnings already made about obedience in the car. So then all three  go inside and the spanking would commence after some lecturing and then being told to stand in corner while sobbing for 15 min. after 15 min on display and being told to waddle over to the stranger and apologize, 

Yoiu can swap our he for she etc.. its the actual scenario I'm painting here.

On 8/12/2020 at 3:00 PM, BrianD said:

Would you ever get spanked while your (non spanko) roommate is home or is going to be home soon and might hear it?

Really love the idea. Builds on the whole humiliation embarrassment aspect. 

would you record a video of a spanking session and post it on the internet to share it with others?

Yes, I have been bound and spanked very often.  Generally not for discipline unless she knows it will be extremely harsh and felt I needed to be restrained.  For scenes at spanking events or in dungeons, I am bound on several different pieces of equipment while being spanked.

Would you ever accept a spanking from a stranger under these circumstances....your normal spanker is ill and brought another to deliver your punishment spanking while he/she is watching.

On 8/25/2020 at 3:09 PM, cowboy said:

Would you ever accept a spanking from a stranger under these circumstances....your normal spanker is ill and brought another to deliver your punishment spanking while he/she is watching.

Nope! I either know and trust them or they ain't coming near me! 

Would you ever move town/ state/ country/ continent for a spanking partner (dating/ marriage?)

1 hour ago, leighaddyTiH said:

Would you ever move town/ state/ country/ continent for a spanking partner (dating/ marriage?)

Good Question!   I definitely would if I knew the match was right...or at least worth giving it a shot.    Of course, there would be a lot of preparation going into that , and I would never do it on a lark.  

Would you ever have an exclusive, long-distance relationship with somebody without knowing if the relationship could ever come to fruition in real life?   

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ftmbrat said:

Would you ever tell your friends you're into spanking?

My friends know I have spanked my best friends wife. Would you ever spank or be spanked in front of a friend 

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, Tate999 said:

Would you ever spank or be spanked in front of a friend 

It depends who that friend is, honestly. Most of my more immediate social circle know I'm a spanko. I'm not super super out but I'm not super super secret either. 

To me, it doesn't 'add' anything to have an onlooker but I wouldn't necessarily mind, depending on the context and who was involved. 

Would you ever spank or get spanked in a public setting (ie. Actual public, not 'public' like a spanking party) 

Yes, I have been spanked in public...very humiliating, but also a bit of a rush.

Would you accept public discipline in lieu of paying a fine or jail time for certain offenses?

• 2 weeks later...

To me there needs to be a connection with the spanker.  Being spanked by random strangers ventures outside the fetish for me but I know others who would disagree.  Just not for me.

Would you rather be married to someone extremely beautiful but with a bad personality or someone with average looks with an AMAZING personality?

average looks and amazing personality. To me, this seems like the ridiculously obvious choice and I don't think ... I was going to say 'anyone' but.... I'll say I don't think many people would choose beautiful but bad personality, especially the question is 'married to'. Maybe if it was 'have a one night stand with...' I could see people going for the looks over personality. (I'm not interested in a one night stand either way). Anyway, I digress... 

Short answer: I'd choose the personality over the looks any day. 

Question: If you turned up at an event, such as a spanking party, and saw a work colleague... but they hadn't yet spotted you. Would you leave? 

• Like 1

I wouldn't leave but I'd try and avoid them if possible and I wouldn't engage in any play.

Would you have a go at making your own spanking implement ( eg paddle, cane, strap etc ) if you don't already ?