Spanking Needs Forums

Would you ever?

Zhev

5 minutes ago, HannahKae said:

Maybe, but I'd only go back maybe a few months. Like back to September. I'd probably stop myself from house renovations for a little while.

Would you ever wear the same underwear for a week?

Yeah but only if they're boxers, not tighty whiteys.  

Would you ever go into a rumored haunted house by yourself at night? 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never! I’m too honest for one thing, but more so because I despise lying. I always look at things from the perspective of reversing things and I woukd never want someone to lie to me, especially a clo

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything,

Sure, if the moment is right. In fact I have some self spanking videos on Spankingtube right now. https://www.spankingtube.com/user/Oracle Enjoy!

6 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Yeah but only if they're boxers, not tighty whiteys.  

Would you ever go into a rumored haunted house by yourself at night? 

No, but not because of the haunted thing. Mainly just because haunted houses are classically out of reach from others being able to help so if a murder or something tried coming after me I'd be screwed. Lol

Would you ever embarrass yourself to save someone else from embarrassment?

6 hours ago, HannahKae said:

No, but not because of the haunted thing. Mainly just because haunted houses are classically out of reach from others being able to help so if a murder or something tried coming after me I'd be screwed. Lol

Would you ever embarrass yourself to save someone else from embarrassment?

Oh yeah, especially I do that for the ladies...it's only the gentlemanly thing to do.   I've  think I have even done it for a couple guys, but I'm sure there was an ulterior motive.  😇

Would you ever drive a taxi or drive for Uber for your Main job or part time job. ???

9 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

Oh yeah, especially I do that for the ladies...it's only the gentlemanly thing to do.   I've  think I have even done it for a couple guys, but I'm sure there was an ulterior motive.  😇

Would you ever drive a taxi or drive for Uber for your Main job or part time job. ???

Definitely, long as I get paid😂

Would you ever become a beauty youtuber? (Even just as a joke)

1 hour ago, HannahKae said:

Definitely, long as I get paid😂

Would you ever become a beauty youtuber? (Even just as a joke)

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything, then maybe.  Or Maybe I'm thinking of an Instagram Influecer,?

Would you ever be an Instagram Influencer?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

No. Because it seems like mainly chicks do that.   Or else I would need some fancy clothes and like...get in better shape?.   So if somebody wanted to sponsor me with clothes, and pay for everything, then maybe.  Or Maybe I'm thinking of an Instagram Influecer,?

Would you ever be an Instagram Influencer?

sure, long as I get paid for it lol

Would you ever adopt a pet snake

5 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Heeeeeeeeeeeel No , I hate snakes.  I can handle spiders just fine.  But no effin snakes.  (Well if I got paid enough perhaps I could do it. 😄)

Would you ever have a pet pangolin ?? 

Maybe... depends on what a pangolin is...😂

10 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

It is a odd looking animal that I never knew existed until just a few days ago.  Google it.   It weird.  

Oh my goodness! So cute! I would most definitely pet one.

Would you ever eat a spider on purpose?

12 hours ago, HannahKae said:

Oh my goodness! So cute! I would most definitely pet one.

Would you ever eat a spider on purpose?

Again. For $$   There are many things I would eat if the price was right.  Maybe I have no morals.  As long as the price is right.  😳😶😮

Would you ever homeschool your kids?

If I had the money to pay them back off by the end of the month, sure.

I only spend on credit cards what I actually have because I appreciate the free cash back.

Would you ever quit using bank accounts and only use physical cash?

10 hours ago, Zhev said:

I only spend on credit cards what I actually have because I appreciate the free cash back.

What do you spend any extra money on?  I can't picture you splurging on anything.  You probably still have the quarters the Tooth Fairy put under your pillow at age 3. 

• Confused 1
9 minutes ago, AfterGeometry said:

What do you spend any extra money on?  I can't picture you splurging on anything.  You probably still have the quarters the Tooth Fairy put under your pillow at age 3. 

You forgot to answer Hannah's question which I'll leave for you.

I tend to save it rather than spend it cause you know I'm paranoid about not having a job and needing the money for food and shelter.....

4 minutes ago, Zhev said:

You forgot to answer Hannah's question which I'll leave for you.

I tend to save it rather than spend it cause you know I'm paranoid about not having a job and needing the money for food and shelter.....

And nobody has jobs now.  Hopefully you can stay in school for awhile yet

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a month...

So final answer is I can't give up something I've never had

Would you ever participate in an activity that you hated to please another person?

• 1 month later...

If I loved the person, absolutely.

If I was in danger from the person and thought it would help me work my way out of it... also absolutely. 

Other than those, i dont think so-- nope!!

Would you ever...sleep while driving/operating a vehicle if we were in some weird universe where you were guaranteed not to crash into something?

Hmm. My first thought was that if I'm guaranteed not to crash into something then why not? But then I thought about the autonomous cars and, being a programmer who is spectacularly adept at creating bugs, I don't think I would trust one of those things. Not yet, anyway.

So I guess my answer depends on how much I trust the guarantee?

Assuming that you are in a monogamous relationship, would you ever... cheat on your spouse if you were in the middle of a Ground Hog Day scenario where the world starts completely over every morning?