Spanking Needs Forums

How many States?

Bubby

Just wondering how many States everyone has been through or visited at one time or another. I live in Michigan but I have also been in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Nevada, California, Arizona, and Florida. So I guess that makes nine for me.

united-states-map_450.jpg

This month, I have spent time in 10 different states, pretty close to all four corners of the US , and driven through at least eight others and been within 10 miles of several others but didn't take the detour to go through.

• Like 1

Oh of course!  👆👆👆👆👆  Our expert airline traveling car rental hobbyist enthusiast was going to be all over this thread !    Am I shocked, amazed, or agog?  Not really.  😆😆

I have been to 14 states.  Ginger does that over Thanksgiving break.  Took me 37 years.  

• Haha 1

Ginger easily beats me with speed, but one of the advantages of age is various totals slowly creep up. One of the disadvantages is that the memory goes. So I think I'm at 48, but it's possible that it's all 50, or maybe as few as 46. (Plus DC, PR, and USVI.)

46.  47 if you count stepping outside just to touch the ground at the Honolulu airport.

The four left are spread out.  Not like I could do one trip to get them.   Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma and (drumroll please) North Dakota.

Have been to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands - but the British ones.

My foreign travel is interesting.  I've been to Australia and China - oh, and England when I was 18, but have yet to set foot on the European continent.  Probably make South America or Africa first...

I've been toall 50 but the last 21 were in the same year. I did ND, SD, WY, and MT in one trip. Then my mom and grandma decided tp finish their 50, so we did a 9 day, 14 state roadtrip covering the northeast. That only left 8 for me. I was going somewhere on my birthday that was going to cover 4. I did ID and UT in one day and OH and IN in another day trip. That left WI, IA, MN and NE. I crossed into my 50th state on my 35th birthday. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, gingerlee said:

I've been toall 50 but the last 21 were in the same year. I did ND, SD, WY, and MT in one trip. Then my mom and grandma decided tp finish their 50, so we did a 9 day, 14 state roadtrip covering the northeast. That only left 8 for me. I was going somewhere on my birthday that was going to cover 4. I did ID and UT in one day and OH and IN in another day trip. That left WI, IA, MN and NE. I crossed into my 50th state on my 35th birthday. 

Too bad none are in the mid-Atlantic.  I'd have invited you over.

Let's see... Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, Missouri, Arkansas, Nebraska, and New York.  

*counts*

Eleven.  I need to travel more!

I've been to all states EXCEPT Alaska, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Florida, Colorado, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. 

Side note: if anyone is looking to travel in the states or international and looking for recommendations shoot me a message...I used to run a travel blog and would be happy to help!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Thanks to none of you for visiting me while in Washington.  I was probably the one watching with the sad face as you drove  by on the interstate.  

If it makes you feel any better, ginger didn't come see me when she came through Wyoming either 😫

4 hours ago, Poison's said:

If it makes you feel any better, ginger didn't come see me when she came through Wyoming either 😫

Wyoming just seems way out of the way no matter how you slice it and dice it.   

41+DC. 

Still to go: Alaska, Hawaii, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Missouri. 

States in which I’ve given spankings: 8+DC. With, of course, my home state of Washington being the top of the list. 

Including my home state..20 but some for a laughable amount of time...like driving through De on the way to Philly...and 1 night and 1 day in N.Y. state, landed in Westchester, drove through the night to Rochester (the guy who booked the flight didn't speak English well enough to know the difference...this was before Expedia...saw a hell of a lot of that state at night through the car window though.)

On 3/30/2019 at 3:24 AM, Poison's said:

Pretty sure you were probably in one of your periods of absence here. I'd love to meet you someday. 

AG, I have way too many people in the OR/WA area to see and usually can't even see all of them when I'm around. 

i've been to 38 states and the District of Columbia, i have missed 12 states and all our territories, someone has paddled me in only 4 states. The states i've visited:

-Washington

-Oregon

-California

-Idaho

-Utah

-Nevada

-Arizona

-New Mexico

-Colorado

-Wyoming

-Montana

-North Dakota

-South Dakota

-Nebraska

-Kansas

-Oklahoma

-Texas

-Minnesota

-Iowa

-Missouri

-Arkansas

-Florida

-Alabama

-Tennessee

-Indiana 

-Illinois

-Wisconsin

-Michigan

-Florida

-Georgia (Atlanta airport)

-South Carolina

-North Carolina

-Virginia

-Maryland

-Pennsylvania

-New Jersey

-Connecticut

-New York

i have not visited 12 states:

-Maine

-Vermont

-Massachusetts

-Rhode Island

-New Hampshire

-Delaware

-Kentucky

-West Virginia

-Mississippi

-Louisiana

-Alaska

-Hawaii

Now i'd like to know who has spanked, or been spanked, in all 50 states!!!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/29/2019 at 10:39 PM, Zhev said:

I want to hit all 50. I need to rehit some I've already been to....

But hey I'm only 20 so I have plenty of time

Answering this earlier post, at 20 I’d been in maybe10 states.   I made to 46 now. You’ll make it.