Spanking Needs Forums

Spanking My Wife...Advise please ?!

Hi Everyone,

I introduced myself a few days ago on the introduction Board.

I'm from London England and I'm lucky enough to have a young Wife who I spank fairly often ( at least once a month)

She is leaving for a short business trip at the weekend and I am going to spank Her before She goes....

I normally spank Her bare bottom OTK....However I have just purchased a leather paddle online and would like to give it a try....

Question....

How do I best do this ? over my knee as per normal ,on Her bare bottom ?

Or bending over my desk in my study on Her knickers?

Thanks in advance for your help !

I think you should just experiment and find out for yourself.   Every couple is unique.  Figure out what's comfortable.  Communicate.  Have fun.  I don't think it's rocket science.  

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, foxyalfa007 said:

Hi Everyone,

I introduced myself a few days ago on the introduction Board.

I'm from London England and I'm lucky enough to have a young Wife who I spank fairly often ( at least once a month)

She is leaving for a short business trip at the weekend and I am going to spank Her before She goes....

I normally spank Her bare bottom OTK....However I have just purchased a leather paddle online and would like to give it a try....

Question....

How do I best do this ? over my knee as per normal ,on Her bare bottom ?

Or bending over my desk in my study on Her knickers?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Do it right, or get spanked in court. Kidding😂. Whatever or however you do it, make sure she remembers who she belongs to..especially when she sits down.😡❤️😊

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes it has,not with the Paddle thu'

I gave an account called 'Mission Accomplished' ...a few days ago.

Defiantly using the paddle next time.....I will write soon as !

Thanks for your interest.

Foxyalfa. 

...something tells me you are quite adept at figuring out exactly how to best apply that paddle to her rear end....  my only suggestion (requirement) would be that since it is a spanking, no matter how you start it off, that it always ends up applied to her deliciously bared bare bottom  (_i_)

• Like 1

Thanks Luvs2spin78,

I must say I'm looking forward to trying out the paddle on Ingrid's bottom.

Since She returned from Her trip away ( see previous posts) She has been well-behaved.....Until today!

Today She has been a real Brat ,difficult, moody etc......Just returned from Lunch at a nice Hotel here in London... .and She has gone straight out to see Girl friend ,without so much as a Goodbye.....and taken my Car !

I think the paddle will be Christened very soon..........I will keep you all updated.

FoxyAlfa.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Redandmore said:

Please keep posting about Ingrid or PM me with more details...

Thanks for your message.

Yes I will do.

Ingrid has dashed away for a few days again, and I gave Her a quick spanking yesterday....!

I will write again soon.

Foxyalfa.