Spanking Needs Forums

What music are you currently listening to?

Bubby

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Stooges-Funhouse. As a former olde tymey punke rocque guy, I believe The Stooges to be INDISPUTABLY the greatest rock 'n' roll band of all time. Highly recommended if you have a hankerin' for rude

I am drinking my afternoon coffee and listening to Chicago 2. Genre: Jazz fusion, rock. Released in 1970. Love those horns! And drums! And Terry Kath on guitar/vocals! And all the rest of them! G

Drinking coffee to Fleetwood Mac's Rumors. Genre: Classic Rock.. Released in 1977

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ellg99 said:

I'm really love that strange music. Artist like Krizz Kaliko and TechN9ne

So songs like,

"Love you 2 Death" or "Technicians"

Is TechN9ne weird though? Thought he was pretty mainstream tbh.

Got my 2nd pot of coffee going for the morning and now i'm listening to Automatic for the People, by REM. Genre: Alternative Rock, Folk.. Released in 1992

220px-R.E.M._-_Automatic_for_the_People.jpg

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Kce89 said:

Is TechN9ne weird though? Thought he was pretty mainstream tbh.

I'm not so sure about the cold hard facts, but in my opinion whilst I listen to the songs and hearing that "STRAANGE!! Music" At the end of some of there songs as well as the lyrics themselves in their songs; make me think that they hit that weird meter pretty spot on.

I am drinking my afternoon coffee and listening to Chicago 2. Genre: Jazz fusion, rock. Released in 1970.

Love those horns! And drums! And Terry Kath on guitar/vocals! And all the rest of them! Great stuff!

- Chicago2Album.jpg

• Like 3

Universal_Consciousness.jpg

Alice Coltrane's "Universal Consciousness"(1971)--afrocentric spiritual space jazz!  I came to AC rather late, because I was idiotically letting her more husband's fame overshadow her unique and amazing work. 

• Like 1