What music are you currently listening to?

Bubby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I discovered this video about a month ago and have been watching it ever since. I've always liked Billy Dean's music. I remember listening to him way back in high school. He performed in Northwest Montana in 2016 and was a warm, personable, and down-to-earth guy, which made me appreciate him even more. Anyway, this video is delightfully fun to watch, and when it gets to the part where the whole family joins in on the song, it's so beautiful that it sends chills through me. :wub:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There's not much music I don't listen too. Now this new pop pretty boy country sucks. I like the old country if I'm going to listen to it. I grew up in a great music era. Love 60s, rock, Motown, blues. 70s I listen to everything from Elton John to Black Sabbath. 80 was more metal but the hair metal I got into very few bands. It got out of hand and every band started to sound alike. Thank God grunge came along. Even though I wasn't a big grunge guy it sure was a breath of fresh air. Now sadly rock in roll is pretty much dead on the radio. There's still great rock bands around you just have to hunt them. Today's music I still want musicians playing instruments instead of computer crap. All Them Witches is a good rock band. Clutch is not new but I still like cranking them. Just don't listen to new stuff because to me it's garbage. I'll keep listening to 60, 70, 80, and 90 mostly. 

On 3/27/2019 at 12:37 PM, Bubby said:

Got my noon pot of coffee brewing and listening to a Smashing Pumpkins classic! Siamese Dream! Genre: Alternative Rock, Grunge.. Released in 1993

41H62046AHL.jpg

Mayonnaise is one great tune. There's a lot of me in that song

On 7/8/2022 at 1:56 AM, JoKitten said:

Was spinning on the gramophone here Let It Bleed by those likeable rascals, the Stones.

My favorite stones album and in my top 5 all time albums

• 1 month later...