Spanking Needs Forums

What music are you currently listening to?

Bubby

On 5/29/2021 at 6:50 PM, josef336 said:

The Cranberries  with the sensational Dolores O'Riordan who is sorely missed.  😔

That's a coincidence. The song before last on my random list was Zombie as well, but the Bad Wolves version. Cranberries is on the list somewhere too but it's a pretty big list on random so I haven't heard it today.

• Like 1
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am drinking my afternoon coffee and listening to Chicago 2. Genre: Jazz fusion, rock. Released in 1970. Love those horns! And drums! And Terry Kath on guitar/vocals! And all the rest of them! G

The Stooges-Funhouse. As a former olde tymey punke rocque guy, I believe The Stooges to be INDISPUTABLY the greatest rock 'n' roll band of all time. Highly recommended if you have a hankerin' for rude

The Fall "This Nation's Saving Grace" 1985 

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very sad to hear of the passing of Jeff Labar of Cinderella earlier this week. One of those bands who got unfairly lumped in with that whole hair metal thing ( which in itself was a rather shaky concept - just a bunch of kickass rock n roll bands that still put a smile on my face )....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XYzOpzHtbg

I've been on a Dave Stamey kick recently. He's an authentic cowboy musician. That's a whole different critter than a modern "country" star.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Chawsee said:

I've been on a Dave Stamey kick recently. He's an authentic cowboy musician. That's a whole different critter than a modern "country" star.

OMG, seriously?!  You listen to this?  🤣

On 7/22/2021 at 9:26 PM, SpudStateSpanky said:

OMG, seriously?!  You listen to this?  🤣

All the time. I have an extensive collection of western music like this from authentic cowboy artists. 

• Like 1