Spanking Needs Forums

What music are you currently listening to?

Bubby

I thought this would be a neat topic for Daily Banter to see what everyone's taste in music are. Just simply state what musical artist you are currently listening to which would include the name of the song or album as well as genre. I'll start things off! This morning I am drinking my coffee while listening to Poses, By Rufus Wainwright. I adore this album. Genre would be considered Baroque Pop, Folk, and Indie. Released in 2001

220px-RufusWainwright_Poses_cover.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am drinking my afternoon coffee and listening to Chicago 2. Genre: Jazz fusion, rock. Released in 1970. Love those horns! And drums! And Terry Kath on guitar/vocals! And all the rest of them! G

The Stooges-Funhouse. As a former olde tymey punke rocque guy, I believe The Stooges to be INDISPUTABLY the greatest rock 'n' roll band of all time. Highly recommended if you have a hankerin' for rude

After watching The Buddy Holly story from 1976 the other day... Rock n Roll has become louder, more complex, longer, more violent at times but I don't think asides from The Beatles it's probably

Posted Images

I find it really hard to limit myself to one genre. Planning to listen to a variety of acid house and techno this afternoon as I'm planning a dj set - at the same time I love classic rock as well so I've been reminiscing over vintage Rush, Van Halen and Motley Crue. 

• Like 2

Getting ready for my day and listening to Lucinda William's Car Wheels On A Gravel Road! Love me some Lucinda! Genre: Americana, Alternative Country, and Folk. Released in 1998

220px-CarWheelson_aGravelRoad.jpg

Still listening to Lucinda Williams but now I have her album Essence playing while I am picking up around my apartment. Genre: Americana, Alternative Country, and Folk. Released in 2001

essence.jpg

• Like 1

Currently listening to a vinyl copy of Now that's what I call Music 11 - released originally in 1988. These are a long running series of pop compilations in the UK. I had this one on tape when I was 14. I'm getting very emotional hearing it again...

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, ukspanko said:

Currently listening to a vinyl copy of Now that's what I call Music 11 - released originally in 1988. These are a long running series of pop compilations in the UK. I had this one on tape when I was 14. I'm getting very emotional hearing it again...

They released those in the states as well. I remember having a copy when I was like 8 or 9

• Like 2