Spanking Needs Forums

How do you drink your coffee?

Bubby

So it's currently 8:30am here in Michigan and Bubby is downing his morning coffee. I fill my cup 25% full of milk and then add the coffee. No sugar or sweetener. How do you drink yours?

WIN_20190326_08_23_50_Pro.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it wrong that in my mind you posted that while holding a cup and saucer with your pinky stuck out?

I like mine with this creamer. Love the caramel. To be honest I use too much, and it's more a Frappe than coffee lol.

I drink mine out of a cup! 😂 with creamer and lots of sugar! 

6 hours ago, Child of Light said:

I drink it black, no sugar or milk. :coffee:

As in correctly...

And don't ask me about Hazelnut, vanilla, pumpkin spice...  "What flavor do you want your coffee?"  Coffee flavored!

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, spankmeal said:

Is it wrong that in my mind you posted that while holding a cup and saucer with your pinky stuck out?

LOL...I'm a country girl...there is no saucer holding pinky raised stuff going on around here!!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

How do I take coffee? - In large quantities. And I'm answering this post because it brings me to my favorite subject.

When asked about coffee, I (almost) always say "it's my last minor vice". If the follow-up question happens (what's your last major vice?) I decline to answer. Of course like most of us here, it's spanking. Some things we never get tired of.