Spanking Needs Forums

Game Time...Would you?

shygurl

I'm more of a reader than a movie person so Gravity's Rainbow it is despite the description being, "Gravity's Rainbow is a dark, difficult work of art that is an insightful."

Would you ever swim in your neighbor's swimming pool on a hot day when they weren't home?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Option C....Long Island Ice Tea?  

I guess I killed the game with that question.

*Thread warning!  Posts were removed due to derailing -- if you have an issue with a thread click the "report post" button. Do not try to derail a thread. If you have an issue on these types of thread

Yes, assuming I could hop fence without too much effort. With social distancing, I think best to use their pool when they are not home.

If you could time travel once, would you rather meet your great great grandparents or your great great grandchildren? 

Great, great grandchildren! I can’t imagine how different the world will look, considering climate change, population and our tech. That was a good one! I can’t too it so I’ll go back to spanking.

Too much or not enough?  Obviously we all want just right. 

Not enough leaves spankees the opportunity to brat or otherwise extend the spanking with their own actions so for beginning relationships, I'd recommend not enough.  Good communication should help you enter the just right zone.

The implement you fear the most?

21 hours ago, alyssandra said:

Not enough leaves spankees the opportunity to brat or otherwise extend the spanking with their own actions so for beginning relationships, I'd recommend not enough.  Good communication should help you enter the just right zone.

The implement you fear the most?

Hairbrush, those things are evil 😈.

The implement you most like to take?