Game Time...Would you?

shygurl

1 hour ago, AfterGeometry said:

Frolic in the snow. 

Would you rather vacation somewhere sunny and beachy i.e . Hawaii or somewhere with a lot of history and museums i.e. Paris.  

Sunny and beachy

Would you rather swim in the ocean or in a pool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shaved but it's not written in concrete so if any potential partner deems otherwise I am not going to call an abrupt halt to the proceedings.  Some things I can be more lenient about than others.  And sometimes it's just about picking your battles, if ya know what I mean.   

Would you rather star in a spanking movie or direct a spanking movie? 

Dogs for sure....at one time I had 13 dogs while running a breeding kennel.

Side note:  AG is right, HannahKae, don't down yourself....as for me, Directing a spanking movie requires talent.  Having none, I'd star in one.....my ass needs no talent to be spanked.

Body Adornment, you have decided to try it.   Tattoo, piercing or other like scarification or implants?

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, cowboy said:

Body Adornment, you have decided to try it.   Tattoo, piercing or other like scarification or implants?

Hmmm.. idk it's a toss up for me. I would love another tattoo, but tbh I'd likely choose to have liposuction on everywhere lol

Would you rather live near a beach but cant swim in the water or live in the woods but theres a highway nearby so you are always hearing cars

• 1 month later...