shygurl

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Option C....Long Island Ice Tea?  

I guess I killed the game with that question.

*Thread warning!  Posts were removed due to derailing -- if you have an issue with a thread click the "report post" button. Do not try to derail a thread. If you have an issue on these types of thread

1 hour ago, AfterGeometry said:

Is that supposed to be a hard question?  No more desert for me.  But desert is just whatever you eat after dinner.  So I will just eat my sweets at a different time.  Simple.  

You have to ask a question after you answer one. People need to stop breaking these games

Would you rather eat chocolate or vanilla ice cream?

Would you rather never work again or have to work every day but get 10 million dollars?

Would you rather be spanked or spank with a _____?

Would you rather receive/give a hairbrush or a belt?

Would you rather never play games again or have to play two hours every single day?

40 minutes ago, Zhev said:

Would you rather eat chocolate or vanilla ice cream?

Would you rather never work again or have to work every day but get 10 million dollars?

Would you rather be spanked or spank with a _____?

Would you rather receive/give a hairbrush or a belt?

Would you rather never play games again or have to play two hours every single day?

Those questions are CRAZY.   

One arm all day. I can't sit still for six minutes, much less six hours, and crutches would take up both my arms. 

Never spank or be spanked again, or pay for the services of a professional spanker/spankee?

• 2 weeks later...

No. Sex for me is an expression of love, not of gratitude. I'm married to a vet, and while I do thank him for his service (not for protecting me, necessarily, but rather for volunteering, thus protecting young men and women who may not be suited for the military from conscription by the rich a-holes who insist on hosting endless wars for profit) sex has never entered that component of my respect and appreciation for him.

Would you ever date someone famous?

19 minutes ago, Vox said:

Oh, wait...this is the "would you rather" game, not the "would you ever" game...

Would you rather go to a sporting event or a performing arts event?

Oppps my bad for getting off track. 

Sporting event for sure. 

Would you rather be standing in corner with your spanked butt on display  and your friend see you or they come in the middle of you getting it a see you getting it? 

In the middle, I guess, so I'd be concentrating on the spanking rather than total mortification...however, if either happened, it would probably be my last spanking.

For ERs, would you rather spank a tiny hiney, or a meaty seat-y?