Spanking Needs Forums

Game Time...Would you?

shygurl

9 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Rich and a job that I hate.  Mainly because I can't think of what the job of my dreams could possibly be. All jobs suck, therefore, if you have to work...go for the money. ;)

To never be spanked again EVER or To never have sex again EVER.  (EE's only may answer) 

Well holy f!!

Umm to never be spanked if I had to absolutely choose.

Big city or small city?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Option C....Long Island Ice Tea?  

I guess I killed the game with that question.

*Thread warning!  Posts were removed due to derailing -- if you have an issue with a thread click the "report post" button. Do not try to derail a thread. If you have an issue on these types of thread

6 hours ago, Poison's said:

Well holy f!!

Umm to never be spanked if I had to absolutely choose.

Big city or small city?

Haha Haha I know that was a good one.  I should post that as a poll question for everybody.  I want to see how many people would put their money where their mouth is and say they would give up sex.  

So, so, so easy.  BIG CITY 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Haha Haha I know that was a good one.  I should post that as a poll question for everybody.  I want to see how many people would put their money where their mouth is and say they would give up sex.  

So, so, so easy.  BIG CITY 

Do it, if you haven't already. Could get interesting lol. 

And your question is...

• 2 weeks later...

Spanked where someone cna see or hear..

For a non spanking punishment....for a 1 hour time period, would you rather wear nipple clamps or have a butt plug inserted

On 4/22/2019 at 4:38 PM, cowboy said:

Spanked where someone cna see or hear..

For a non spanking punishment....for a 1 hour time period, would you rather wear nipple clamps or have a butt plug inserted

Butt plug

Swim in shark infested water or swim in water with tons of electric eels.

Wow, kind of depends on the shark.  Still, electric eel fatalities are rare and I would rather get shocked to unconsciousness than experience the feeling of being a 2 bite appetizer.  

A week camping in the woods with no cell service or week of vacation someplace where you are in touch but can shower.

Definitely after....with red bottom on display.

If a friend was to be punishment spanked, would you like to hear it from the next room, or watch it happen in front of you, or neither?  

During the day

A slow painful death w time 2 make amense & say goodbye 2 loved ones or quick wo saying any goodbyes

On 4/30/2019 at 1:46 AM, Dark Rose said:

During the day

A slow painful death w time 2 make amense & say goodbye 2 loved ones or quick wo saying any goodbyes

Yikes Dark Rose, you made this hard.  If we are dying together, i'd rather it be quick- not make the other person suffer slowly 

Would make your own paddle?

Yes, I have made several paddles used on me.  Even in Jr. High School, we made wood paddles in wood shop which were later used by the Phys Ed. teachers.   SO even that many years ago, I make my own paddle.

Stripped and bound on St Andrews Cross or stripped and bound to a spanking bench, and then spanked in a semi public venue?   

Stripped, bound to a spanking bench, and spanked semi-public in front of passersby.

Touching toes or laying across pillows?

Edited by Redandmore
Misread.