shygurl

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Option C....Long Island Ice Tea?  

I guess I killed the game with that question.

*Thread warning!  Posts were removed due to derailing -- if you have an issue with a thread click the "report post" button. Do not try to derail a thread. If you have an issue on these types of thread

On 3/22/2019 at 2:07 PM, Child of Light said:

Uh, deffo have the spanker pull them down. I feel like if I get the choice -- I take away the control they have. P.s some of these would be great forum topics on their own!)

wooden hair brush or bath brush?

Not to wander off topic, but if your spanker orders you to pull them down, isn't that control?

The only one resembling a regular spankee that I have says she's more embarrassed if I pull them down, so that's how I do it.  Were it you, it would depend.  Varies by the person.

On 3/22/2019 at 2:07 PM, Child of Light said:

Uh, deffo have the spanker pull them down. I feel like if I get the choice -- I take away the control they have. P.s some of these would be great forum topics on their own!)

wooden hair brush or bath brush?

Not to wander off topic, but if your spanker orders you to pull them down, isn't that control?

The only one resembling a regular spankee that I have says she's more embarrassed if I pull them down, so that's how I do it.  Were it you, it would depend.  Varies by the person

1 hour ago, dmirk said:

Essay.

Long extended spanking or a series of shorter ones (intensity the same)?

I’d rather give a series of shorter spankings to drive home the point, and overall the ee can likely handle more after a rest. 

Would you rather be spanked separately or as a group for a shared offense? 

54 minutes ago, DDnNYC said:

I’d rather give a series of shorter spankings to drive home the point, and overall the ee can likely handle more after a rest. 

Would you rather be spanked separately or as a group for a shared offense? 

Separately.  

Know what to expect in a spanking (implements, severity, etc) or be surprised each time?

On 3/23/2019 at 9:02 PM, Poison's said:

Separately.  

Know what to expect in a spanking (implements, severity, etc) or be surprised each time?

Know what to expect for sure! Not that knowing is what’s best for me in discipline. 

Would you rather get spanked in the diaper position or bend down and touch your toes?

4 hours ago, Bha said:

Would you rather get spanked in the diaper position or bend down and touch your toes?

Diaper position for sure. There's no way I could stay upright trying to touch my toes, and that's WITHOUT a spanking. 

Paddle or belt

On 3/26/2019 at 1:44 AM, Kce89 said:

Keep things private.

Cane or strap?

Strap!  Possibly one of my favorite implements

Admit you need a spanking or brat/mess up to get one?

• Like 1

Diaper position - I would find the wheel barrow position too awkward to stay in.

Use the hairbrush you use for it's vanilla use for spanking or have a specific spanking hairbrush ?

Well, I'm 99% ER and want to say wait to be caught, but almost none of them turned out that way.

DIscipline or something less?