What's the difference between Daily Banter and Miscellaneous (Chatty Fun) ???   I propose we merge these two forums...I feel having both is redundant. They both seem to cover the same material anyhow.  Just a thought.  :)   

What about changing the name (so one can be for more forum games?) --- you know, those games, everyone loves to play to boost their post count :P (i.e count to 10,000 threads :P )  and the other for offtopic discussions? In general, I agree some of the sections need to be renamed/ defined, condensed or re-organized. Hopefully, that's something as a community we can look at.

Funny thing is that posts don't always end up where they're supposed to.  I see things that belong in General Discussion that end up in Banter or Erotic.

Maybe miscellaneous needs to be (or added on) as Fun and Games.

I know admin is looking at everything.  That's just a thought.  I'm open to listening or suggesting.  You know how to find me if you want to pick my brain - any of you.

I can agree that it seems pointless to have both sections.  Daily Banter is supposed to be anything non spanking related from my understanding.  Miscellaneous used to be for game related content mostly.  Maybe a rewording of names would be helpful. 

I do agree with dmirk though.  A lot of post seems to get posted in places they shouldn't be.  

• Like 1

I also agree that posts seem to pop up anywhere, regardless of where they should go, so I really have to look at all forums to see stuff I'm interested in, and have to ignore off-topic posts everywhere. But personally, I wouldn't prioritize the Miscellaneous/Daily Banter confusion. To me, the much bigger one is the proliferation of postings that are essentially personal ads, although that probably unfairly denigrates true personals--what I'm talking about are the short "Hi, I'm in X and want somebody to spank or to spank me" posts. To be fair, it's not clear now where such posts *should* go. I think the closest fit is under Regional Directory, but that's not easy to find, nor is it obvious that's where they belong. But as it is, they pop up regularly there, in Introductions, General Discussion, Erotic, Miscellaneous, and probably other places as well. And I just recently learned that there's an entirely separate "Marketplace" site, outside of the forums, but it's not easy to get to, and isn't used very often. If there were some clearly marked area for such posts, maybe it would help both those looking for connections (one place to look) and those not looking for connections (fewer extraneous posts in the forums they care about).

13 hours ago, DougK said:

I also agree that posts seem to pop up anywhere, regardless of where they should go, so I really have to look at all forums to see stuff I'm interested in, and have to ignore off-topic posts everywhere. But personally, I wouldn't prioritize the Miscellaneous/Daily Banter confusion. To me, the much bigger one is the proliferation of postings that are essentially personal ads, although that probably unfairly denigrates true personals--what I'm talking about are the short "Hi, I'm in X and want somebody to spank or to spank me" posts. To be fair, it's not clear now where such posts *should* go. I think the closest fit is under Regional Directory, but that's not easy to find, nor is it obvious that's where they belong. But as it is, they pop up regularly there, in Introductions, General Discussion, Erotic, Miscellaneous, and probably other places as well. And I just recently learned that there's an entirely separate "Marketplace" site, outside of the forums, but it's not easy to get to, and isn't used very often. If there were some clearly marked area for such posts, maybe it would help both those looking for connections (one place to look) and those not looking for connections (fewer extraneous posts in the forums they care about).

This is great feedback, thank you! We will look to make it more manageable for members to know where to post/ sorting things. 

The "Miscellaneous" section I spent hours last night sorting through threads and correct sections some of the posts should go than renamed it to 'Forum Games' (it's original purpose); to create less confusion there.

• Thanks 1

I have no idea about the Marketplace or who to get there.

A thought, and not sure how you do it, but maybe somehow have a topic of spanker needs spankee; spankee needs a spanking, which says more than Regional Directory.  Of course, the if you took out Ohio and especially Michigan, the regional directory would be sparse indeed.

The people looking for spankings one way or the other is great and, I believe, a core part of the site.  So-called "professionals" (may I see your credentials, please?) looking at us as fish ready to be caught I would love to see go away.

2 hours ago, Child of Light said:

This is great feedback, thank you! We will look to make it more manageable for members to know where to post/ sorting things. 

The "Miscellaneous" section I spent hours last night sorting through threads and correct sections some of the posts should go than renamed it to 'Forum Games' (it's original purpose); to create less confusion there.

Thanks for all of your hard work Child.  I'd imagine that took forever and was quite tedious!!  

I'm with dmirk on the marketplace.  Maybe there's a way to make it more easily accessible or a thread could be pinned and locked directing you to it.  I'm not sure if it's still an option, but you used to be able to search for other spankees or spankers in your area as well.  I know over the years, plenty don't know about it.

I'm new to this site, so I hope I haven't just jumped in where I shouldnt, but I'm one of those looking for the "appropriate" place to find a spanker.. I'm even looking for a specific location.. So, the "regional directory" is one place, and possibly "the marketplace", if I can find it? Thanks. 

Interestingly enough, I actually found this site through the marketplace. I was in a really low place and I googled spanking and my town. It brought me to an ad on the marketplace. Thead creeped  me out but then I found the forum. And my life has been better for it LOL

If you go to spankingneeds.com and to the left of the button for Forum, there is a button that says spanking finder oh, this is what they are talking about.