I’ve been a spanker for many years. Now that I’m over 50, I’ve fallen into the category of “older-men”. 

One thing I’ve learned (or have become) is older men are less aggressive, and more understanding. Can sexuality come into play? Sure, but it’s important to know what you want and don’t want, and make sure the lines are clearly drawn. 

Like I said, I’ve been a spanker for years. I’ve have some much younger ladies(legal age) and some older. I’ve learned a lot from them and myself. 

Don’t fall into the stereotypes of older men being perverts, we just might be exactly what you need. 😊

• Like 3

50?  Young pup.

Your post is great.   Not only are older guys not perverts, but with all that goes with aging, tend to be less likely to demand any sexual element.  

If you’re looking for a spanking pure and simple, old guys are the best (says this old guy).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

While I wouldn't go as far as to say old guys spanking young girls are all perverts, as a father to a young daughter I do think it's odd for someone to be spanking a female 30-40 years their junior.   Even as a spanko myself, if I were to one day find out my daughter was being spanked by a much older gentleman purely out of the goodness of his heart I'd certainly be looking to have a serious conversation with him about it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Being a woman who has always worked with older men, I've seen it go both ways. I agree that most older men are capable of keeping their sexual desires under control. They also have more life experience and smarts. I tend to have more respect for them than I do men my age or younger.

Unfortunately I have run across my share of them who ARE perverts and are out for one thing...especially when it comes to the much younger girls just starting out. I came across one who swore spanking wasn't sexual for him, he just wanted to help, blah, blah, blah. As soon as the spanking ended he wanted to know if I was excited and told me I owed him a blow job for his service. He was 20 years older than me.

It depends on the man. Perverts come in all ages.

(Not saying that you aren't a good guy!!)

• Like 1

I also think it's really really important to recognise that there are predatory women out there as well. Speaking as someone who suffered abuse at the hands of females ( not in a spanking/bdsm context I'll add ) and also had a female friend who was suffering domestic abuse by her same sex partner. Abuse etc goes across all lines. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ukspanko said:

I also think it's really really important to recognise that their are predatory women out there as well. Speaking as someone who suffered abuse at the hands of females ( not in a spanking/bdsm context I'll add ) and also had a female friend who was suffering domestic abuse by her same sex partner. Abuse etc goes across all lines. 

That's very true. I also have a friend who went through the same thing at the hands of a female. Abuse definitely goes across both lines.

• Like 1

Since I've been on this site, I have run into my fair share of what I would consider creeps.

They've been older and younger.  Unfortunately it comes with the territory so to speak.  In my opinion you can't lump any age group together and say that none of them are creeps and one age group is safer than the other.  That to me is just a bunch of bull.

• Like 1

Yes.  90% or better are great people. There’s a number of jerks, perverts and underage kids that show up. 

Fortunately, the mods are good st catching them.  

• Like 1

Must remember, you are on a site that promotes spanking. You are going to get those “undesirables” you’re going to have to deal with. That’s simply the way it is. 

Learn how this site works, and “delete and block” those you choose not to hear from. You don’t have to be rude, just have nothing to do with them. Simple. 

Gotta take the good with the bad on a site like this.😊

Interesting topic. I find that most girls have an age range they're interested in. On here, it's generally older. It could be 5 years or 10 years or 20 plus for some. I think it exceeds the age gaps people seek out in general for dating, etc., where people usually want someone within a few years of their age -- plus or minus.

If I'm too old or too young for their preferences, then they probably won't be too interested and fair enough.

The ethical considerations are different, you have to do what you say you're going to do and represent yourself as who you are; and you can't ask for something different when you meet someone versus what you talked about beforehand. That applies to any situation, not just spanking-related things.

But if you meet some younger girl that prefers an older guy and you fit in the age range, I don't see anything wrong with that. Say you meet some 21 year old girl that needs her butt spanked on occasion for not doing homework. As long as everything's upfront, I don't really see a problem with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been operating under the assumption that female spankees *are* attracted to older spanker, and am looking forward to all those sessions I will have now that I'm in my 50s, that I missed out on in my 40s.... oh girls, where areeee youuuuuuu?

:D 

Moderator Edit: Removing quote from another member. - Child Of Light

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, ukspanko said:

I also think it's really really important to recognise that there are predatory women out there as well. 

I am not concerned at all about predatory women on this site, especially when I can count our entire female ER roster on one hand.  In general society,  I bet the ratio is something like 100 Male predators for every 1 female predator.   Yes, they exist but your chances of running into one are NOT VERY high.  

Moderator Edit: Removing quote from another member. - Child Of Light

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gator said:

ha the comments in this thread in relation to "sex drive" and "strength" sure are entertaining. 

I've been operating under the assumption that female spankees *are* attracted to older spanker, and am looking forward to all those sessions I will have now that I'm in my 50s, that I missed out on in my 40s.... oh girls, where areeee youuuuuuu?

:D 

You're just striking out everywhere huh lol.

• Sad 1

Anyone can be a predator, any age, either sex. Some women are drawn to older men and if an older man is whom they want to spank them or they want more then that' s their right. As long as both parties are consenting and of legal age that decision is purely between them. If you want more than spanking then be honest and open about it. You can' t force more and if the other person doesn' t want more then you are not going to be satisfied so look elsewhere.

As for older men being sexual- some aren' t but others can be sex addicts and vice versa for females. Sexual desire is in the mind and that doesn' t change with age... either your sex drive is high or it isn' t and that doesn' t necessarily diminish with age. Don' t assume just because a man is older that they don' t have a high sex drive, it just isn' t true!!!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Spankbadgirl said:

Anyone can be a predator, any age, either sex. Some women are drawn to older men and if an older man is whom they want to spank them or they want more then that' s their right. As long as both parties are consenting and of legal age that decision is purely between them. If you want more than spanking then be honest and open about it. You can' t force more and if the other person doesn' t want more then you are not going to be satisfied so look elsewhere.

As for older men being sexual- some aren' t but others can be sex addicts and vice versa for females. Sexual desire is in the mind and that doesn' t change with age... either your sex drive is high or it isn' t and that doesn' t necessarily diminish with age. Don' t assume just because a man is older that they don' t have a high sex drive, it just isn' t true!!!

Right on!

I don't believe that any straight man, of any age, can spank an 18 year old girl's bare buttocks and not get some sexual satisfaction out of it.  I've always told my spanking friends to be extremely wary of someone who claims otherwise.  

There is of course a lot more to giving a spanking than sexual satisfaction.  Helping someone we care about reach their goals and holding them accountable when we know they can do better, can be a really amazing thing.  I just think spankers should be up front about what they're getting out of spanking, and I don't think they always are.  

• Like 1

There are some people on this thread who need to grow up a bit. Remember people, we're all adults.

Starting out, this post just mentioned being an older man and feeling they are less aggressive and not all perverts. It was not an attack on older men. He is one for goodness sake.

I can tell you I am with a man in his 60's and his sex drive is just fine. My sex life is better than it ever was when I was with a younger man. So, it depends on the man, not just the age.

I also had a 68 year old spanker several years ago, who agreed to no sex, etc. Once he spanked me I was told I owed him a blow job. He was furious when I refused and tried to force the issue.

It goes both ways. Young or old. There are young perverts and there are old perverts. Depends on the individual and not the age.

I will agree that older men can be more understanding, but that has to do with living longer, experiencing more, maturity and life smarts.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, shygurl said:

There are some people on this thread who need to grow up a bit. Remember people, we're all adults.

Starting out, this post just mentioned being an older man and feeling they are less aggressive and not all perverts. It was not an attack on older men. He is one for goodness sake.

I can tell you I am with a man in his 60's and his sex drive is just fine. My sex life is better than it ever was when I was with a younger man. So, it depends on the man, not just the age.

I also had a 68 year old spanker several years ago, who agreed to no sex, etc. Once he spanked me I was told I owed him a blow job. He was furious when I refused and tried to force the issue.

It goes both ways. Young or old. There are young perverts and there are old perverts. Depends on the individual and not the age.

I will agree that older men can be more understanding, but that has to do with living longer, experiencing more, maturity and life smarts.

I’d like shygurl to have the last word now. Thanks to all who replied😊😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

🔒 Thread Lock on OP Request 🔒

Everyone, please remember the guidelines! 

SN is an Open and Equal Community

All members are required to be accepting of any and all walks of life. We do not discriminate on this site. While we are not asking you to change your religious or other personal beliefs, you may not use those beliefs to attack members. If you disagree with a member's identity you should simply stay out of that members' business and posts.

SN is a civilized place. 

Play nice. You may disagree and discuss to your heart's content, but abusive, insulting, or disrespectful comments will not be tolerated. Inflammatory posts will be deleted. People who persist in being nasty after being warned repeatedly will be banned.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Child of Light said:

🔒 Thread Lock on OP Request 🔒

Everyone, please remember the guidelines! 

SN is an Open and Equal Community

All members are required to be accepting of any and all walks of life. We do not discriminate on this site. While we are not asking you to change your religious or other personal beliefs, you may not use those beliefs to attack members. If you disagree with a member's identity you should simply stay out of that members' business and posts.

SN is a civilized place. 

Play nice. You may disagree and discuss to your heart's content, but abusive, insulting, or disrespectful comments will not be tolerated. Inflammatory posts will be deleted. People who persist in being nasty after being warned repeatedly will be banned.

***Thread Unlock***

Thread Warning: Multiple posts where removed (not all due to them being infractions of the rules); but due to one or two people hijacking the thread. If your post was removed, it doesn’t mean you where breaking the rules! But removing all content of derailed quotes to keep this discussion active! 

(Personal post :) ~) I think this is a great post!

Everyone has diverse needs and desires. Some people seek adult consented parental, or grandparent like dynamics, or in general favor older individuals spanking them. Some people do not care the age. Younger, older? As long as they get a spanking! :D Consented spanking for the win!

For me, and where I am with my life right now, I have always preferred the dynamic of someone slightly older  (i.e 2 to 10 years). This isn't because I find someone older a 'creep' or a "perve"  --- but even though I have a correction or punishment aspect in my spanking needs..... my needs are more of the lines of 'a partner telling me what to do' (or a brotherly figure). For me, it just happens that my partner and the love of my life is 2 years older than me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Child of Light said:

(Personal post :) ~) I think this is a great post!

Everyone has diverse needs and desires. Some people seek adult consented parental, or grandparent like dynamics, or in general favor older individuals spanking them. Some people do not care the age. Younger, older? As long as they get a spanking! :D Consented spanking for the win!

For me, and where I am with my life right now, I have always preferred the dynamic of someone slightly older  (i.e 2 to 10 years). This isn't because I find someone older a 'creep' or a "perve"  --- but even though I have a correction or punishment aspect in my spanking needs..... my needs are more of the lines of 'a partner telling me what to do' (or a brotherly figure). For me, it just happens that my partner and the love of my life is 2 years older than me.

Hard to beat that combination.  Glad to hear it.

I think life experience matters far more than age.  I know women in their 20's who are far far more grown up then women in their 30's or 40's.  It all depends on what you have gone through in life and how that has shaped you.   I am not going to speak for guys, because I can only speak for myself there.

Well heck, see my thoughts on this here. And creepiness does not have an age limit: