Hello all you night owls!

We are currently fixing chat lagging! It'll be up shortly :)

• Thanks 1

Yay!!! Seems to be working better for me!!

Yay!  I was about ready to hire some hackers to take down the site out of frustration.  Now I don't have to !!!!  :D

Thanks for the fix!

Now if you could get the GIF generator to work for me, I would be on Cloud 9.  (Yes, I am easily impressed & easily amused). 

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear that it is working better for you @AfterGeometry! There are still some changes I plan to make tonight and possibly tomorrow evening to further improve the chat system.

If anyone else is experiencing lag or any other issue with the site / chat, please let me know :) 

• Like 1

Oh I can just never get the GIF generator to come up with anything.  Like when I put in a search term, it just sits there and thinks.   

The gif generator will eventually come up with something, but you have to wait several minutes.  If that could be fixed, it would be awesome!

Thanjs SpankingNeeds for all your ling hours & hard work, much appreciated!!

My lag seems improved, but agree w the others bout the GIF generator.....it doesn't load anything.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Oh I can just never get the GIF generator to come up with anything.  Like when I put in a search term, it just sits there and thinks.   

20 hours ago, geeky_child said:

The gif generator will eventually come up with something, but you have to wait several minutes.  If that could be fixed, it would be awesome!

11 hours ago, Dark Rose said:

Thanjs SpankingNeeds for all your ling hours & hard work, much appreciated!!

My lag seems improved, but agree w the others bout the GIF generator.....it doesn't load anything.

This is an issue that is going to take a couple of days to find a solution.

Actually, chat was acting up late last night. Some of us were getting a plain white screen and kept having to refresh.

1 hour ago, shygurl said:

Actually, chat was acting up late last night. Some of us were getting a plain white screen and kept having to refresh.

That's good to know! Thanks. @SpankingNeeds will troubleshoot it :)

2 hours ago, shygurl said:

@shygurl, do you remember when that happened last night? It would be helpful to have an estimate of the timeframe when I go hunting through the server logs. If not, it’s not a big deal. Thank you for reporting this!

I am just trying the chat for first time. How do I send messages  after I write it?

1 hour ago, SpankmeNokc said:

I am just trying the chat for first time. How do I send messages  after I write it?

You hit enter :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SpankingNeeds said:

@shygurl, do you remember when that happened last night? It would be helpful to have an estimate of the timeframe when I go hunting through the server logs. If not, it’s not a big deal. Thank you for reporting this!

All I know, it was after you left chat.

8 hours ago, Child of Light said:

You hit enter :)

LOL well I'm  doing from my phone and not seeing  any way to hit enter/send so I am guessing  I'm doing something  wrong somewhere.  LOL

8 hours ago, SpankmeNokc said:

LOL well I'm  doing from my phone and not seeing  any way to hit enter/send so I am guessing  I'm doing something  wrong somewhere.  LOL

Hit the "return" button or a button that looks like a left sided arrow.