Hi there.

I've never talked to anyone about this kind of thing before, so posting here is a little intimidating. I'd like to make some new friends, female especially, who I can talk to about this stuff. It's been a part of my life and identity for as long as I can remember, but lately I've felt the need to reach out and maybe not feel so alone about it.

I love pink stuff, cute stuff, comic books (bonus points if you understand my username!), movies, and memes. 

I'll leave you with a question that might help me: What is your favorite forum here?

xoxo

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! It's an extremely accepting and friendly community here, feel free to reach out to people should you have questions or want to talk.

For me, my favorite forum is the intros. I like seeing everyone's story as to what brought them here.

Hi and welcome to the site. As you explore, be safe and follow the safety guidelines. That's the most important thing to look at first.

Then general discussion is a good place to begin your journey. There is a little bit of everything in there. Post questions if you have them or come into chat. Many of us have been in this lifestyle a long time and are willing to share our experiences.

We all started somewhere. Posting an introduction is a good first step.

53 minutes ago, Kce89 said:

Welcome to the site! It's an extremely accepting and friendly community here, feel free to reach out to people should you have questions or want to talk.

For me, my favorite forum is the intros. I like seeing everyone's story as to what brought them here.

Thank you. So far I have also enjoyed reading through the intros, trying to find people to talk with :)

36 minutes ago, Child of Light said:

Welcome to the site :)

Thank you! I appreciate it!

18 minutes ago, shygurl said:

Hi and welcome to the site. As you explore, be safe and follow the safety guidelines. That's the most important thing to look at first.

Then general discussion is a good place to begin your journey. There is a little bit of everything in there. Post questions if you have them or come into chat. Many of us have been in this lifestyle a long time and are willing to share our experiences.

We all started somewhere. Posting an introduction is a good first step.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, and for the tips. 

Hello and welcome to the site. Take your time to get to know folks and stay safe.

25 minutes ago, Christy said:

Hello and welcome to the site. Take your time to get to know folks and stay safe.

Thank you so much, Christy. 

Welcome to Spanking Needs. I have made many wonderful friends here and have learned valuable information here. My favorite forum are General Discussion and Safety. Safety is something I always put first in any relationship but even more importantly in Top / bottom relationship. Please take your time and get to know people and don't rush.

Welcome!! You’re already ahead joining the site and making a post. Just signing up can be intimidating enough, but I can’t imagine any spanko that hasn’t felt alone during one point in time. 

I don’t have a favorite forum per se, I like the intros for the same reasons others have said. 

Welcome!!! Just out of curiosity is it BuckeyeBrat? I’m trying to figure out the name 🙂

Once you feel more comfortable you can use the members page, pop in yor location, and maybe find folks nearby--when you feel ready.  

For most folks, if you find something interesting and drop them a pm, you'' be in a conversation.  It's a good group.