Child of Light

Spanking causing low grade fever?

The last couple times I’ve had a spanking it’s induced low grade (i.e 99.9 -100.4 F) temperature (higher than my baseline). Does anyone else get low-grade fevers? 

I have not heard of that, sounds like some kind of immune system response to me?

45 minutes ago, Gator said:

I have not heard of that, sounds like some kind of immune system response to me?

I do have an autoimmune issue. Probably that. 

Yeah, I've never heard of that with a spanking before and I've had thousands. Probably an underlying condition.

You need to take it easy for a bit!!

CoL- could the spanking be triggering the autoimmune health issues?

1 hour ago, Bha said:

CoL- could the spanking be triggering the autoimmune health issues?

Doubtful! I've had it since a kid! The low grade fever only seems to last for an hour or so after the spanking.

Interesting! 

I remember getting like a low grade fever when waiting on a spanking/paddling. I think the anxiousness while waiting caused it.  I didn't feel sick or anything....just a mild fever and like quiziness (nervous stomach).   Maybe it's normal to some of us?  It doesn't happen to me all too often, but it has happened.....just not after the spanking, but before while waiting for it to happen. 

2 hours ago, Child of Light said:

I do have an autoimmune issue. Probably that. 

I went through decades of autoimmune issues.  If you have questions, drop me a line.

36 minutes ago, Powpaulie said:

Interesting! 

I remember getting like a low grade fever when waiting on a spanking/paddling. I think the anxiousness while waiting caused it.  I didn't feel sick or anything....just a mild fever and like quiziness (nervous stomach).   Maybe it's normal to some of us?  It doesn't happen to me all too often, but it has happened.....just not after the spanking, but before while waiting for it to happen. 

Also a good point.  Anxiety can do all sorts of tricks on you.

2 hours ago, Child of Light said:

Doubtful! I've had it since a kid! The low grade fever only seems to last for an hour or so after the spanking.

There are certain things I do / don’t do which cause my autoimmune disease to flare up- and for me a low grade fever has gone with a flare up. 

I get the same thing after I get spanked especially if it’s an intense spanking.  I do have autoimmune issues.  It goes away pretty quickly afterwards so I really never thought anything about it. It’s probably just the body’s response to something happening that is heating everything up and getting your heart rate up etc.  As soon as my body calms down it goes away.  

7 hours ago, Bha said:

There are certain things I do / don’t do which cause my autoimmune disease to flare up- and for me a low grade fever has gone with a flare up. 

41 minutes ago, Ineedspankedbadly said:

I get the same thing after I get spanked especially if it’s an intense spanking.  I do have autoimmune issues.  It goes away pretty quickly afterwards so I really never thought anything about it. It’s probably just the body’s response to something happening that is heating everything up and getting your heart rate up etc.  As soon as my body calms down it goes away.  

Yes. It’s short lived. Which is why I didn’t think it was a flair. A flair for me lasts weeks.