shygurl

What Do You Think?

A friend comes to visit and brings you a hefty thick Lexan paddle as a gift. Then she watches your boyfriend blister you with it and I mean blister. I'm not sitting easily.

Seems she forgot to apologize. 

What do you think?

• Haha 1

It depends on how much mischievous enjoyment she got out of watching your blistering.    ;)    You're only supposed to hang out with friends who want the best for you.  Lol.  

Knowing this particular friend, I bet she gave you an "out", even multiple ones.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances to get used to it. 😀

• Like 1

Ummm...this friend did not accurately describe this paddle!! I was expecting something totally different. And then she leaves this stick looking thing that hurt like hell as well. She is such a generous friend.

Thankfully I did get my chance to smile and couldn't help the na, na,na,na, na going through my head!!!

I believe she told you to hide that one. 

Well, she wasn't adamant enough!!

It does sound like a nice gift!!!  I hope my spankee is paying attention!  🤣

OK, it's the thought that counts. It was a nice gift, BUT...it did not feel nice. Especially when I got spanked over the Lexan marks tonight. Turned them purple.

Spanked again?!? Already?!? Seems like you need to learn to behave (or at least learm not to get caught).

• Haha 1

Uh huh...My  friend was with us tonight so I got a little ornery. C does not appreciate bratting in any way. Of course she was laughing and egging me on a bit, telling me to go for it, but I'm the one who got the hard swats and sent to the corner.

Doesn't that sound a bit unfair???

Just now, shygurl said:

Uh huh...My  friend was with us tonight so I got a little ornery. C does not appreciate bratting in any way. Of course she was laughing and egging me on a bit, telling me to go for it, but I'm the one who got the hard swats and sent to the corner.

Doesn't that sound a bit unfair???

I don't know, did she brat him? If so, that wouldn't be fair. 

If however, she was an innocent bystander, with a smirk on her face, then it sounds totally fair. 

Oh, she was smirking, laughing, telling me to go for it and generally being ornery without being too obvious. Kind of an instigator. I think she has him a bit fooled with her sweetness.

I may find a way to change that.

I kinda bet that you don't need anyone to instigate things. I bet you do just fine on your own. 

Well, of course...I believe in doing things well if I'm going to do them....but this girl is a bit sly. She is sneaky with the instigating!!

My bottom is paying the price and I think it's somewhat her fault!!

Based on knowing you, and knowing you admit to bratting, I'm betting if a camera had been on you in the corner, no one would doubt whose fault it was. ;)

I think that was my alter ego taking over. Bratting isn't something I normally do. My guy despises it. Someone brought the evil out in me last night....so I blame her!!

5 hours ago, Ill Tempered Brat said:

Sounds like you have an evil twin too... lol

Oh yes, she is quite the evil. 

• Haha 2

Pfft. I am not evil!!

This twin brings out the evil in me!! She makes me act before I think.

I got to feel her da*n lexan again today. Made me almost forget i am submissive. I am dying to give her a few swats with it. I want to see if she is still smiling when I'm done!!

The unforgettable gift left its mark.

@candyapplered said that she needs to get a certain implement and I have one. I told her I would give it to her. I'm so good at sharing like that LOL

7 minutes ago, gingerlee said:

@candyapplered said that she needs to get a certain implement and I have one. I told her I would give it to her. I'm so good at sharing like that LOL

Well we all know the only implement I deserve is a feather duster but you are in far greater need of the nasty implement you are referring to than I am. After all you are the evil one! 😛

• Like 1

1 minute ago, candyapplered said:

Well we all know the only implement I deserve is a feather duster but you are in far greater need of the nasty implement you are referring to than I am. After all you are the evil one! 😛

All I know is that you've told me more than once that you need one, evil twin. 😇

• Like 1