Onionee27

Any Female Spanker near Cincinnati area out there?

Hello. I have not been on here in a while. Some of the dynamics have changed for me, I am married and am currently 30. My husband is not into spanking and he absolutely does not want me to have another male spank me. So those options are out, but since I am not getting the spankings I need I thought I would come back on here and see if there are any female ER's out there in OH, KY, or Southern IN. Please PM me and we can further discuss. Again, I respect my husband so I will not make allowance for a male spanker and I did tell him I would be looking for an ER so I am not hiding anything. 

• Like 1

Hi Onionee I commend you for reaching this agreement with your spouse, good for you! The next step (finding your spanker) can't be far behind. Have fun!

I am NOT offering my services, but just wanted to comment on how much better life would be for these unwilling partners if they would be  bit more cooperative with their spouses desires. Amirite?

• Like 1

I’m  not applying because I’m a guy, but my wife gave me similar support.  In my case I’m an ER and any EE is female.  It doesn’t go beyond spankings.  She realizes it’s part of me and not something that I can just ignored.  She doesn’t like being spanked so it works. 

Best of luck.