Spanking Needs Forums

Is Spanking addictive?

Is Spanking addictive?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says, Is Spanking addictive - for Spankee?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Is spanking addictive for Spanker?

• Yes
    • No

So, I got into a conversation with some fellow spankos as we discussed is spanking addictive and there was some good discussion around it, and specifically, "addictive".  So, what do you think, either as a spankee, spanker or switch, are you addicted to it?

This is hard for me to put down to a binary answer as a spankEE, and I have very little experience as an ER. Having said that, while I have a preference of getting a minimum of one spanking a month, I can go a couple months without spankings without an urgent need to be spanked, yet if I go too long without getting spanked I do get the urge, sometimes even talking to my butt "don't worry, you'll get your spanking soon."

• Haha 1

i'm not sure why getting paddled is soooooo addictive, but i know that it is very, very addictive physically, socially, and psychologically. Could it be personality? the need to submit? and perhaps the endorphins, that many discuss? Stress? The need to improve oneself? i think that for me, all of those, and more make it very addictive.

• Like 1

According to the Cambridge Dictionary 'Addictive' would be, in this case, an activity that you cannot stop doing. While I spank as frequently as I can, I would not say it was addictive, at least for me. There are many times I have to go a couple of days to a couple of weeks without a self spanking and I am fine. Do I miss it, yes. Do I feel a need to be spanked, yes. Can I function perfectly normally without it, yes. When I cannot self spank are my thought often focused on wanted a spanking, No. Key word being often. I can push the thoughts or desire aside and I am fine. 

So for me I would say I enjoy it, miss it when I cannot, but I am not addicted to it. Just my view, I'm curious what others think of my criteria.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, selfsp12 said:

According to the Cambridge Dictionary 'Addictive' would be, in this case, an activity that you cannot stop doing. While I spank as frequently as I can, I would not say it was addictive, at least for me. There are many times I have to go a couple of days to a couple of weeks without a self spanking and I am fine. Do I miss it, yes. Do I feel a need to be spanked, yes. Can I function perfectly normally without it, yes. When I cannot self spank are my thought often focused on wanted a spanking, No. Key word being often. I can push the thoughts or desire aside and I am fine. 

So for me I would say I enjoy it, miss it when I cannot, but I am not addicted to it. Just my view, I'm curious what others think of my criteria.

I like your criteria, in line with what Im asking, a true on addiction.  Ive never really thought of it like this, but others have and thats why I put this poll up.  Thanks for your response!

• 3 weeks later...

WHY ? Who knows or cares. The more I get spanked the more I want to be spanked. Right now sitting is a problem. I was spanked every day for the past 3 days. First hurt like hell second and third were worse because I was already sore.  Guess what? I would take another if someone were here to spank me

• Like 1

sometimes i go a few days without a spanking, sometimes - when i am alone- i may spank myself 3 or 4 times in a day. where the line is between relieving stress and just liking it I do not know. I spanked myself twice in an hour this morning. still a bit sore, would love another one now - to help me recenter myself., but my so is home so no dice. oh well.

• Like 1
On 3/22/2019 at 2:46 PM, otkpantsdown 49 said:

WHY ? Who knows or cares. The more I get spanked the more I want to be spanked. Right now sitting is a problem. I was spanked every day for the past 3 days. First hurt like hell second and third were worse because I was already sore.  Guess what? I would take another if someone were here to spank me

I care, thats who...and that’s why I asked the question.  I’m thinking you need to learn better manners.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:44 AM, Zhal said:

This is hard for me to put down to a binary answer as a spankEE, and I have very little experience as an ER. Having said that, while I have a preference of getting a minimum of one spanking a month, I can go a couple months without spankings without an urgent need to be spanked, yet if I go too long without getting spanked I do get the urge, sometimes even talking to my butt "don't worry, you'll get your spanking soon."

I guess it's ok to talk to your butt, the problem would be if it answers.....😀

• Haha 2
  • 2 months later...

I don’t know if it is addictive because I think most of us would agree a good spanking hurts and during one I won’t say I ever enjoyed it regardless of my age. However, I think it’s the feeling afterwards the feeling of relief that a ee will have. I know for me when I was spanked as an adult for the first time it had been a while about 6 years between spankings. Between those times I had graduated high school, got married and lived as an adult. As soon as I was back in a house with a mother type authority figure it was almost like I went back to my teenage year. I wasn’t very responsible and didn’t do as should, now looking back on it I realize I wasn’t very good between those years either. For me spankings really woke me up as much as I hated them I really needed them and probably should have got more than I got during this time. I think for most to be effective the ee has to know the er cares about them and wants to see them do better. I grew up a lot in those few months. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...