mSpank

New Mentor/Spanker

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some advice. When I first started exploring the spanking world, I was 100% a spankee. Didn't even think about spanking another person. That all changed when I met the love of my life 5 months ago and I am now here Spanker and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

What I am looking for are some helpful tips, suggestions, advice on how to be a better Spanker/Mentor for her. I am getting the overall feel of being a Spanker/Mentor but I know there are things I can do better. I know there is much more to being this than just the spanking part...but what are some tips on giving meaningful lectures, setting rules, setting goals, determining punishments, following up, etc?

Any advice or suggestions....or anything really....would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Have yourself a fantastic day!

mSpank

• Like 1

Well I'm not a spanker obviously but those rules and goals are typically based off what the ee is wanting as far as improving themselves.  

I'd say the biggest thing is ACTUALLY caring. Since it's your SO, that should be easy but it involves a lot. You need to be listening and understanding what your EE is saying/projecting 100% of the time. Otherwise, nothing will get fixed. 

Communication and trust are also vital. In my mind, these are the cornerstones of a successful ER/EE relationship.

There are of course no training guides but over time you will learn when to be lenient and alternatively, when to be firm. Most of how you handle a specific issue will come from your EE's needs...what is most important to them in terms of improvement.

I know everything I've said is a generalization for the most part but you have to realize it really does depend on specifics in your relationship and with your EE. 

Hopefully this helped a little...feel free to message me anytime if I can answer a specific question.

• Like 1

Good advice. Caring is front and center. 

You’ll likely not get it perfect, but you’ll both learn.  

• Like 2