Spanking Needs Forums

If you are a Man, do you cry during a spanking?

The other night my wife brought me to tears for the first time in a year since we have been in an FLR. At the beginning of the year she said she felt we were going backwards and she was going to be more consistent and the soankings were going to be severe. I didn’t really believe her but I said ok and submitted to it. Last night she told me i was going to get spanked for getting annoyed after she told me NO on a decision she has made. And for the first time it hurt so bad I started crying. I was very embarrassed. I felt TRUE REMORSE but it was embarrassing. I had never actually shed tears during a spanking. It felt so good. Can any other men tell me what what you are thinking if you have cried during a spanking? 

• Like 6
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other night my wife brought me to tears for the first time in a year since we have been in an FLR. At the beginning of the year she said she felt we were going backwards and she was going to be mo

Over the years I have spanked and been spanked by both males and females. Until two weeks ago I never met a male who could tolerate the wood bath brush. I did have a bad boy over my knees bare bottom.

I SO WANT to cry during a spanking, but have never been able to do so. It takes more than physical pain and discomfort for me; I need to feel a deep emotional connection to my spanker.  I have a new

I am not in an FLR. A pro brought me to tears once.  I let loose of a lot of stored emotions.  At the time I felt some relief.  Later, I was upset that she could keep laying into me when I was in such extreme and clear distress.  

• Like 1

My wife and I have practiced erotic spanking (each other) throughout our 25 year marriage.  The erotic spanking sometimes gets pretty intense, but neither of us ever cried - although there were some occasions where our eyes watered up from the pain.  I don't count that because it's like crying from cutting onions, more of a physiological reaction than an emotional reaction.  Quite the contrary, we both have worked on being utterly stoic about it - just grit your teeth and bear it. 

However, last year I spanked my wife for an over-the-top transgression (the only time ever for punishment so far) and she cried - which BTW kind of blew my mind.  But it wasn't from the pain.  She started crying after the first few swats, and I know from experience there is no way that the pain level at that point could have made her cry.  It was driven mainly by emotion. 

About a month later, she got around to punishing me for bad behavior - and as reciprocation, I think - and it was the most severe paddling I ever took from her.  She really leaned into it.  My eyes watered up because that wooden paddle full force hurts like a mofo.  But I wasn't in any sort of emotional state to cry.  I felt that I had it coming in an abstract sort of way, but I didn't really feel that guilty or in need of redemption at the time.  It did have one beneficial effect though.  Whatever guilt I did feel about punishing her was totally assuaged after she was done putting the hurt on me.

My wife and I are still kind of dabbling in spanking for disciplinary reasons, but I have yet to be punished for something really serious about which I am feeling strong emotions.  If that were to happen, I don't think I would be ashamed to cry.  It seems to me it's the most genuine expression of remorse and sorrow that the EE can give to the ER.  I wouldn't want anybody else to know, but between my wife and me, I would be fine with it.

• Like 3

The closest I've come is starting to tear up, but it never gets much farther than that. It doesn't even matter what the reason for the spanking is.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

This is something of a hard thing for some people to get to the point of "allowing" themselves to do.

As someone who needs it, yes, its good to be brought to tears and feel that release. Sure, its not always pain free, but it can release stress and bring you past that point of holding onto those feelings or whatever it is that is holding you back from expressing it.

• Like 1

My crying experience is closest to that of 'Ivebeen spanked' in the earlier post.  I seem to never sob or wail out, but tears stream down my face.   The pain of a discipline spanking is high and I'm sure has much to do with the tears.  I also believe it is due to my mental state.  I'm being punished for displeasing my Dominant, which I hate and that contributes to the 'crying' that I experience.

• Like 3

Over the years I have spanked and been spanked by both males and females. Until two weeks ago I never met a male who could tolerate the wood bath brush. I did have a bad boy over my knees bare bottom. I gave him one of the top five bare spankings I have ever given. He screamed like a little girl. He said later he wants to be spanked like that again.

In my spanking life only ONE person, a female non-spanko ever cried real sobbing tears. She took a spanking just because I wanted to, because I enjoy it.

When I have been the one bare over knees I have also kicked and screamed like a little girl. No real tears. A spanking past where I could take it and real sobbing tears is something I have wanted all my life. About an hour after I spanked the above listed bad boy a "daddy" came here. He sat in the same chair I did but used an oak paddle with holes. For the first time in my life I really begged him to stop the spanking. He did not. He spanked until I was crying like a little girl with real sobbing tears.   How I hope it happens again soon.

• Like 4

I have on one occasion - an hour ( with breaks ) every 15 minutes or so really hard bare bottom paddling which left me purple and blistered for a week or so afterwards. I actually had a panic attack at the end but I wanted to be beaten that hard that day. It's not something I'd ever want to do again but I'm proud of myself for doing it. I was having a horrible time with stress back then ( about 2010 I guess ) and I had a rash with bleeding spots come up all over may arm at the time. After the paddling - which was from a pro-domme those spots went over night. I just basically needed the crap spanked out of me. I was howling at the end but not ashamed. I'd be ashamed showing emotion normally in public. I'm very emotionless. It's a survival instinct I guess.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes I have cried and yelled and even screamed during spankings. I find it helps and my spanker say,s "Scream all you like ,no-one will hear you and you,re still going to get it anyway"

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I have mostly gotten tears from stress spankings, but the last punishment spanking I gave had some sniffling that I could have easily pushed to real tears. I didn't for several reasons, not the least of was that she had been punished enough. 

On 1/12/2019 at 2:59 PM, Flrswats said:

The other night my wife brought me to tears for the first time in a year since we have been in an FLR. At the beginning of the year she said she felt we were going backwards and she was going to be more consistent and the soankings were going to be severe. I didn’t really believe her but I said ok and submitted to it. Last night she told me i was going to get spanked for getting annoyed after she told me NO on a decision she has made. And for the first time it hurt so bad I started crying. I was very embarrassed. I felt TRUE REMORSE but it was embarrassing. I had never actually shed tears during a spanking. It felt so good. Can any other men tell me what what you are thinking if you have cried during a spanking? 

Crying for most of us is from emotion, not pain. I have injured myself when it hurt more than any spanking, and rolled on the ground holding my knee or my ankle moaning "Ow, ow, ow!" without tears. I think your "true remorse" was what gave you tears. I do often get tears in my eyes when I get spanked, and sometimes end up with tears streaming down my face, but it’s because I know I deserve the spanking, and I feel ashamed and remorseful. I thank my wife for spanking me afterwards, repeating that I am sorry for what I did and I really deserved to be spanked. I nearly always tear up doing this, even if I didn’t cry during the spanking. One time I knew I was about to get spanked, and I worked myself up to tears thinking about what I had done and how much I deserved to be spanked. My wife’s reaction to my tearful pre-spanking apology was "You’re just saying that because you know you’re going to be spanked!" as she pulled down my pants. I cried all through that spanking.

• Like 2
On 6/23/2019 at 3:33 PM, redhot bum said:

Yes I have cried and yelled and even screamed during spankings. I find it helps and my spanker say,s "Scream all you like ,no-one will hear you and you,re still going to get it anyway"

Yelling and pleading is actually different from crying. When my wife started giving me spankings, I would clench my teeth and not cry out, just a few grunts and whimpers got through, even if I ended up with tears running down my face. After several years of this I gave it up as wasted effort, and I worried it got me spanked harder (my wife also says it makes no difference if I yell, and as far as I can tell it’s true). So now I clench my teeth at the beginning, but as soon as my bottom is good and sore, I start telling her I’m sorry and begging her to stop. Not really yelling at first but as the spanking goes on I get louder and more desperate, until I yell and wail through half the spanking or more. I still don’t always tear up, but of course if my behavior has been really bad, I get a long, hard spanking that soon has me wailing at the top of my voice as tears stream down my cheeks because I know I deserve every bit of it!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually havent cried in a spanking in my adult life, when I was a kid I cried anyway like before the spanking even started. but I would love to experience one that did make me cry if not just once so I could have that feeling again.

me & my gf has be in a FLR for a little more then a year and trust me when i say i get spanked on a regular she’s only been able to make me cry twice since we decided to do FLR she never had me sobbing but definitely got me to the point where i had a nice river of tears coming down my face and i believe both times she made me cry she was scolding me during the spanking which is something she doesn’t do often but other that no one and i mean no one has been able to make cry during a spanking while i’ve been a adult i believe with us men it more of a mental emotional connection needed to bring tears 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't cried openly during a spanking yet.  But howling, bucking and kicking and offering a lot of "bare bottom promises" and apologies (as in "I'm ssoooooorrrrrry!") can most certainly be expected.  

• 7 months later...