Falling off a ladder...getting pummeled by a pack of hyenas....a few things come to mind.  

(EDIT:  Sorry misread the question)

This has good reviews. I assume meant for treating bruises. I have not tried, but lots of good reviews.

10898D0D-F138-4722-A713-F8F034EBF2B5.jpeg

• Like 1

Things that can help can help with bruising

1. Arnica will help bruising go away faster

2. Using a longer warm up will help prevent bruising 

3. Also the more frequently you are spanked the less likely you will bruise.

• Like 3

Causing or preventing? Anyway, bruising can be influenced by a lot of factors. The most obvious ones are your skin's reactions and the implements used.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zhal said:

Causing or preventing? Anyway, bruising can be influenced by a lot of factors. The most obvious ones are your skin's reactions and the implements used.

6 hours ago, Zhal said:

What do do after the spanking has caused bruising?

Best after a spanking is arnica and lotion.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 4:40 PM, spankneedy said:

What do do after the spanking has caused bruising?

Admire a job well done?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Prevention is best.  Use light wide implements of leather.  They bruise less than the hand, which is heavy and narrow.

If you had heavy implements,  immediate application of ice packs can help.

Dr. H

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, sweetpea said:

Best after a spanking is arnica and lotion.

But that would be pain relieving!

@dmirk all spankings are not for discipline. Plus some people do not like marks. Personally arnica or lotion did not lessen the pain or discomfort from spanking.

Oh, all right...  

On 1/7/2019 at 7:01 PM, michgal.k said:

Admire a job well done?

Not gonna lie, that cracked me up. ?

On 1/5/2019 at 5:58 PM, sweetpea said:

Things that can help can help with bruising

1. Arnica will help bruising go away faster

2. Using a longer warm up will help prevent bruising 

3. Also the more frequently you are spanked the less likely you will bruise.

I didn’t know that 3rd one!

Behave. Then there is no need to worry about bruising as it becomes a moot point. 

What? Am I wrong?

Is it wrong to put something on to help with bruising if it’s from a discipline session? I feel like it’s cheating the process- cutting it short. If I’m wrong, it’s just my opinion ... 

I know some essential oils which help. 

7 hours ago, Bha said:

Is it wrong to put something on to help with bruising if it’s from a discipline session? I feel like it’s cheating the process- cutting it short. If I’m wrong, it’s just my opinion ... 

I know some essential oils which help. 

Do tell.  I have a sometimes spankee who can't let herself bruise.  Intereferes with getting the spanking she needs.

On 1/25/2019 at 1:44 PM, dmirk said:

Do tell.  I have a sometimes spankee who can't let herself bruise.  Intereferes with getting the spanking she needs.

Sorry I haven’t responded to this in such a long time!

4 hours ago, CHJ52417 said:

Which essential oils?

thanks

Lavender, cypress and geranium are the ones I know about. Seems to speed along the healing process. 

The can’t bruise lady is married to a vanilla who will go as far as light play.  Thus, bruising is a no no.  

In my case, my vanilla wife, who still gets spanked 3 or 4 times a year for discipline (agreed to) has made it clear she’d rather have me spank other female spankos.  Too bad my spanko lady friend’s hubby hasn’t said the same. 

Putting lotion on daily can drastically reduce bruising or at least for me it does.

I also used to use a lotion with aloe and vitamin e that seemed to speed up the healing process.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:38 AM, Bha said:

I personally prefer to be bruised but I don't believe it's in a way cheating the process.  I'm typically no longer sore after a few days if it's been a discipline session but the bruises themselves last longer.