Spanking Needs Forums

Using a belt for self spanking

I found a copy of Jessica Burns and John Summers book 'The Art of Self Spanking' online that I could read without subscribing to ScribD. In the section on implements they talk about using a belt to self spank, and the technique the recommended did not work for me a few years ago when I tried it.

In their book they say to use it not doubled up, folded to make a handle and make the belt the right length to hit your butt. They say to lie face down and swing the belt up behing you and back down hitting the target area. The times I've tried that I do not get a good sting.

For me what works is to stand, hold the belt in by left hand with my hand in front and to my left side, knuckles out. I then swing my hand and turn my wrist to hit my right cheek. The opposite to hit my left cheek. That gives me a good sound and sting, it is best with a stiffer thicker (depth wise) belt.

I was wondering who here has used or uses a belt or strap and how do you do it? Do you find it effective? Do you go numb pretty quickly, does the sting last for awhile afterwards?

Just curious. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find a hair brush or bath brush work nicely, a ruler is too light, no sting, same with a cane just cannot get enough force to sting by flipping your wrist around from the side or swinging down from the back. I find a cord hard to control, swinging it te same way I do a strap.

• 1 year later...

Yes by my self-spanking i do use leather belt. The way that i do this is about the same as yours. I'm holding belt in left hand and apply it like you but when i want to give a "lick"  to left butt check i don't do this when holding belt with right hand but with left hand. I bend over deeper and i keep buttocks loose instead of tightening them.

I like the physicality of belt: this specific stinging, etc...

When i was a kid (I don't remember the age that i was when it started) i became fascinated to bigger or lesser degree with belts and spanking with them. But i just run them as fantasy in my head. When i reached adulthood i watched pics and vids of belt spankings and i started in some moment when i was much older applying self spanking with belt to experience belt spanking for my self. after little research i find out that i can get a benefit of endorphins and stress relief with spanking so i started to use that to hack the body for endorphins and to get stress relief.

• 2 weeks later...

SearchForWisdom, Interesting. I'm trying to visualize how you use the belt, but I can't. It sounds like it works though. Would you mind giving more detail as to your method. PM if if you prefer.

• 3 months later...

I've tried several different belts several different ways. I've found using a fairly thick leather belt about an inch & a half wide works best. My technique is similar, however with these differences. I roll the belt leaving about 18 inches free. Of course the buckle is off or in the roll. As I'm standing, I hold the roll in my right hand in front of me & swing the belt from right to left with my roll holding hand aiming at my left hip targeting the end of the belt to strike my right butt cheek. I usually need to hold my left hand on my left hip or it's irritating to my hip. This is kind of cumbersome but it can deliver a nice sounding and sharp sting. Hope this helps. Improvise and enjoy. Without a female spanking buddy what else can I do for belt fun? 

I have mainly used paddles ping pong paddles hair brushes and belt's. I wrap the belt up small enough so it will hit both checks and I usually do this after spanking my naked butt using paddles. I use the belt to make it really redder and to make my butt dying and to really be on fire!!!🏏🏏🏏🏏🏓🏓🏓🏓🏓🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I usually like using a paddle like the ones with holes in them ping pong paddles hairbrushes and wooden spoons. They seem small enough to spank checks and it gets my naked butt on fire and makes my butt cherry firery red!!!🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🌹🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🏓🏓🏓🏓🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🍒🍒🏓🏓🏓🏓🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• 1 month later...

The belt has been hard to control for me, but I've recently gotten a good grip on it.  I have a well worn belt with big holes, that's a thick leather, and it works best, because it hits harder and conforms.  I stand when I'm using it, put it in my right hand, put my right foot up on a footstool, and lean over just a little.  That seems to work the best.  Then change over.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I have tried belts they don't give me the sting that I desire. A paddle small like ping pong paddles, or other paddles about 6" long, wooden spoons, and hairbrushes.  These implements work the best to give your butt a good spanking and will make it cherry red in my experience bin self spanking!!

• 2 weeks later...

Belt.  I’ve had a hard time finding an implement that worked well and delivered the discipline I wanted while self spanking bc obviously we don’t spank ourselves as hard as an ER would. I’ve found the belt works best for me. Delivers the tanning on naked bottom needed for behavior correction even though I’m doing it myself. I’ve tanned my own fanny quite well and go through the motions as if someone were spanking me. The process helps with the delivery. 

Belle1241. How do you use the belt? I have tried it and use it but it is never as hard as I'd like. I stand, use the belt like a strap. With the belt in my right hand I swing to my left and hit my right check, and the opposite to hit my left check. Do you find lighter thinner belts that flex more or a ticker stiffer belt. I've only had luck with the later.

Thanks.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:00 PM, selfsp12 said:

Belle1241. How do you use the belt? I have tried it and use it but it is never as hard as I'd like. I stand, use the belt like a strap. With the belt in my right hand I swing to my left and hit my right check, and the opposite to hit my left check. Do you find lighter thinner belts that flex more or a ticker stiffer belt. I've only had luck with the later.

Thanks.

I straddle a chair like this. I use a wide belt and fold it over. I swing with my right to get my left cheek and then vise visa. I arch my back a tad to make sure my bottom is out enough to be vulnerable to whips. I find it an extremely effective position it does sting and I find my bottom is quite tanned after about 20 licks per cheek. I’ve used a slipper in this position as well. But the belt works best. I find myself dreading the lashes with a belt far more.  I just think for me self spanking doesn’t have the same effect. Part of the punishment is the embarrassment and dreading someone carrying out the discipline. I’m still trying to find ways to make it more impactful. 

374053B2-EA08-4B90-8EC1-765F88D3D415.jpeg

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Belle1241 said:

I straddle a chair like this. I use a wide belt and fold it over. I swing with my right to get my left cheek and then vise visa. I arch my back a tad to make sure my bottom is out enough to be vulnerable to whips. I find it an extremely effective position it does sting and I find my bottom is quite tanned after about 20 licks per cheek. I’ve used a slipper in this position as well. But the belt works best. I find myself dreading the lashes with a belt far more.  I just think for me self spanking doesn’t have the same effect. Part of the punishment is the embarrassment and dreading someone carrying out the discipline. I’m still trying to find ways to make it more impactful. 

374053B2-EA08-4B90-8EC1-765F88D3D415.jpeg

Thank you Belle1241. I will have to give that a try tomorrow or Friday morning. I'll let you know how it works. Thanks again.