Spanking Bucket List

What is sonothing Spanking related you wanna do before you’re done with the kink? 

Personally ive always wanted to be spanked like a horse (Where I’m on my hands and knees, and my spanker is riding me, slapping my ass to make me go forward), and I always wanted to be spanked by two people at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Spanknutt said:

I used to have a bucket list, but I filled the bucket.  Spanking someone while they are spanking someone else might be fun.

Hmmm that could form the start of an entire conga line of spankers spanking spankers.  I can sort of picture it.  Could be quite a party.  Ha. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Jayman515 said:

Something public, but not too public. For example, being spanked in a car in not very public parking lot. Along with that being spanked outside (again where I am not likely to be seen but where there is some possibility.

Day or night? Makes a big difference trust me! 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Jayman515 said:

Something public, but not too public. For example, being spanked in a car in not very public parking lot. Along with that being spanked outside (again where I am not likely to be seen but where there is some possibility.

Being spanked in a public area is scary, but also exciting, make it more scary by wearing more revealing clothing or underwear 

I am with Spanknutt, I have done most of the things I always wanted to in the spanking arena. That said, I guess one I have not done but would like to accomplish, is spanking a husband and wife together, or even my wife and I getting a spanking together, side by side as well.

• Like 1

While I do have things I want to give a shot with spanking, I think the term "bucket list" is a bit unhealthy, "goals" seems better. I have met a few of my spanking goals, though I am on board with the "spanking someone while I'm getting a spanking" idea, though I'm not sure how it would work.

• Like 1

Hmm...I don't really have a bucket list, but I would like to be spanked while securely restrained to a spanking bench and also be spanked in a set of stocks (Head and wrist holes, some have ankle holes too). In both cases, my confessed bad behavior would call for a good dose of a belt or strap. :)

• Like 2

A couple I still haven't done: get spanked in diaper position (I know it's supposed to hurt more, but I think I should experience it once), have a "heavily spanked" room when at a convention where all roommates are spanked first thing in the morning and in the evening before 8:00 p.m. and spanking is also used as punishment, get a massage and a spanking in the same day (both orders, separate days), switcharoo spanking: get spanked by the person I just spanked and vice versa.

I would like to give a good outdoor/woodshed switching or strapping. Once, in the suburbs, I had a spankee go into the back yard and cut a few switches wearing only her tee-shirt and underwear. The actual switching happened inside though.

I've only given spankings indoors because I haven't had easy access to a rural/remote enough place for a good session without being worried about someone walking up. I would love to recreate that scene but to have the spanking take place outside as well.

• Like 1

One day I plan to rent a large house in the English or French countryside, one with ten or twelve bedrooms. Then I'll fly in a dozen or so spankos for a week of leisure and spanking. Formal meal every evening, where one volunteer gets caned just before dessert, in front of everyone. Sight-seeing by day, or reading in the extensive grounds, swimming maybe. Or, and spanking, did I mention that?!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, dmirk said:

I have a shed.  I’d like to make proper use of it.  

I’ve yet to use a switch. One spankee has been told to bring them but never does. I’ve always made sure she regrets that. 

She mustn't regret it very much if she continues to disobey your instructions.?

On 12/30/2018 at 4:39 PM, AfterGeometry said:

Before  we're "done with the kink".... lol ?????   I think that would be the deathbed for most of us.  

That's for sure.  And I suspect that's what she meant.  ?