Truly, I would be more than happy to spank and diaper someone; for me: preferably a male. I am definitively a spanker and spankee, and I have recently joined the DL half of the Adult Baby/Diaper Lover community. Thus, I would be open to carrying out both activities.

• Like 1

I would not be against this, as a spankee it would be extra humiliating to be put in a diaper. so like a true switch I would also do it to someone else as well

• Like 1

I would for a female.

I would, and would love to receive as well. Or already be wearing a diaper and have it pulled down for my spanking.

Over the years I've been spanking, I have had interaction with ABDL and with littles.  These women were in the lifestyle 100% of the time when they were at home, and wanted it incorporated into their spankings as well. It's not something that I'm averse to helping with, if someone needed to be spanked and diapered, that's fine. 

I would also like to point out that there are many adults, some of which are not seniors, who need to wear diapers for health/medical issues and may find it embarrassing for their spanker or disciplinarian to know that fact, therefore they may hesitate to approach someone for a spanking. I have no issues interacting with those who fall into that category either. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I for one am a fan of humiliation. So for me to be diapered after a spanking and sent home would be very humiliating. Not into dirty diapers though. Not kink shaming. Just not my thing.

I have been put in a diaper for a punishment once, because I was being cocky, and my Mistress at the time made me wear it in front of her while I was scolded, then it was pulled down and I was paddled till I was crying my eyes out. Then she pulled it back up and said "That's a real crybaby".  I was blushing so Goddamn much. Super humiliating. But effective.