Spanking Needs Forums

Naked spanking?

I think naked spanking is the best way to achieve the desired results of the spanking. I causes the embarasement and at the same time you get the full impact of the swats with implements like paddles belts switches. They are most effective on the naked bottom. Also being filling naked often will get me quite aroused sexually.  Most the time when I am spanked fully naked I always get a huge erection and does not matter what position. The more heated up, burning and on fire my bottom becomes will eventually cause me to cum all over myself or my spanker if they are spanking me otk!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I am spanked it turns me on to be fully nude while my spanker is fully clothed. I think the embarrassment makes it more exciting for me. Does anyone else like this?

As a spankee I believe that being naked strengthens the feeling of vulnerability which intensifies the spanking and increases its effectiveness.

I firmly believe -- as either the giver or recipient of a spanking -- that the spankee should be full nude.

• 2 weeks later...

I love to be fully naked when spanked it gets me really sexually aroused especially when I am spanked real hard and my bottom turns cherry red. Some times it even makes me cum all over myself!!!🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏓🏓🏓🏓🏓😭😭😭😭😭large.IMG_20200902_195427.jpglarge.570461210_preview(1).jpg.d0f7c2a1e30b4d2feb546d564ccdd082.jpglarge.328084.jpglarge.328081.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to be in a minority but for me funishments was always with skirt raised and knickers lowered. Especially in role play scenarios based around domestic disciplines. Whenever my partner needed behaviour adjusting punishments for real life infractions then that is when I punished her naked. She used to be much more embarrassed with me unclamping her bra than lowering her knickers. Ah memories, sadly all I have nowadays...

On 8/3/2019 at 11:01 PM, Argentarius said:

All that being said, I would have some concern about being “turned on” while naked over another dudes lap.   Comments ...

thatll just make your bottom redder 

• 3 weeks later...

I like to start off partially clothed and spanked with a lighter (not too light) paddle and wind up naked being spanked with an impliment which delivers a much stronger sensation. It's not humiliation or actual punishment for me. It's very sexually stimulating and I just really love the feeling.  Plus, it's been only my wife or myself delivering my spanking. 

On 11/17/2020 at 10:22 AM, SpudStateSpanky said:

I’m open to this, but my disciplinarian is not.  She says the only part she needs access to is my butt.  🙄

That is correct, and my stance on this WON'T be changing!  :blush.gig: :D

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1