Spanking Needs Forums

Naked spanking?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I am spanked it turns me on to be fully nude while my spanker is fully clothed. I think the embarrassment makes it more exciting for me. Does anyone else like this?

As a spankee I believe that being naked strengthens the feeling of vulnerability which intensifies the spanking and increases its effectiveness.

I firmly believe -- as either the giver or recipient of a spanking -- that the spankee should be full nude.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, to me, nothing really happens when I'm being spanked fully naked. Sometimes, my spanker touches my sensitive part but, doesn't turn me on. The only difference is that being fully naked while being spanked us really embarrasing because he has fully access to every part of my body.

• Like 4
8 hours ago, sunshine19830 said:

For a serious discipline spanking, this is always how I've had it.  Also, for attitude problems that need to be fixed with a reminder of who is in charge.

I think that's a pretty good way of dealing with it.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, star1976 said:

Well, to me, nothing really happens when I'm being spanked fully naked. Sometimes, my spanker touches my sensitive part but, doesn't turn me on. The only difference is that being fully naked while being spanked us really embarrasing because he has fully access to every part of my body.

I could see that.  Were I the one spanking you, your nudity would only be for embarrassment. The place where my attention would be fully focused is on your bottom as it changes colors.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:52 PM, star1976 said:

There's such a psychological issue with being naked while getting a spanking.  Normally, to be naked, would, frankly, turn me on.  But standing naked and then bending over his lap, knowing I'm in a load of trouble, only sends a shiver down my spine, and my heart into my throat.  If my sensitive area is touched, it's not necessarily going to turn me on, like you said.  It's a very different mentality. 

• Like 1

I believe all spankings should be administered with the spankee totally nude.  It is how we do it in every relationship I have ever had.  At spanking parties, events, or dungeons, most normally the spankees are nude.   I agree it adds to the humiliation of being spanked, but especially if it is a discipline spanking that adds to the effectiveness of the punishment.  If we are away from home, spankings are at least on a bare bottom.   

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Funny but even for self spanking I prefer to be naked. I think it helps draw a line in my mind between normal and the spanking that help me relax into it. Nothing erotic at all. It is part of the ritual that help gets me out of the everyday mindset so I can let the spanking relax me. It used to be just bare bottom until I started using a strap. I found I could not use the strap right and hold my shirt up at the same time. So strapping had to be when I had more time and could be naked. I found I preferred that way regardless of the tool to be used.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When seeing my ER, I stay dressed. Just pants are off and underwear lowered after I’m on my stomach on the bed.  When I self spank I’m naked. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

The times I spank naked tend to be part 2 after corner time. For example,  I might well have her undress ( or I'll undress her) and then call her back for the naked spanking.  I use it for serious punishment.

That said, in a normal spanking, her pants and panties are down at her ankles or off and her blouse pretty high up so my holding hand is in her curve.  That's pretty exposed unless it's severe punishment.

From the perspective of both an 'er and an 'ee, I entirely agree with those posters who have said that the 'ee's embarrassment at being naked very much increases the power of the control-submission dynamic, regardless of whether there is anything overtly sexual experienced by either party and regardless of whether as a practical matter doing it this way actually increases the exposure of the target area.

H.

• Like 3
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 6:59 AM, Tannerhyde75 said:

When I am spanked it turns me on to be fully nude while my spanker is fully clothed. I think the embarrassment makes it more exciting for me. Does anyone else like this?

For me being  nude  is  showing my total willingness to submit.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Embarrassment, humiliation, and vulnerability all enter into this aspect of being naked during a spanking.  And it's different for each ER and EE.  What one person finds mildly to moderately embarrassing, another person might find to be extremely humiliating.  Now both of those emotions/feelings are perfectly valid IF the situation is consensual.  I don't agree with humiliating an EE who has issues with having that done, but if the EE is totally submissive to the ER then the ER gets to make all the decisions. I think that most people who are into spanking and being spanked understand it's a valid part of the spanking.

Personally as an EE, I want to be stripped naked and I prefer to have my ER undress me, that adds to the humiliation for me but that's something that has to be discussed and agreed upon. As an ER, I prefer to have my EE's completely naked but am always willing to work within their personal values and limitations, but it must be at least bare bottom. 

Vulnerability while being even partially exposed with pants and underpants pulled down to uncover the bottom, or while totally naked, is a valid feeling that is part of the spanking, and one that I consider to be quite important. Just knowing that your ER has the ability to see the most intimate areas of your body while they are exposed in full view and touch them if they choose to (with your previous consent of course) adds greatly to the intensity of the entire situation before, during, and after the spanking.  Unless I felt that vulnerability I wouldn't think my ER had given me the best possible spanking and the EE's I've spanked all seemed to agree on vulnerability being a major feature of being naked. 

• Like 4
On 12/4/2018 at 6:59 AM, Tannerhyde75 said:

I think for me, I would like this because it would make me go to an even more submissive head space and be more embarrassing, thus more effective.

• Like 2
On 12/17/2018 at 4:14 PM, sunshine19830 said:

There's such a psychological issue with being naked while getting a spanking.  Normally, to be naked, would, frankly, turn me on.  But standing naked and then bending over his lap, knowing I'm in a load of trouble, only sends a shiver down my spine, and my heart into my throat.  If my sensitive area is touched, it's not necessarily going to turn me on, like you said.  It's a very different mentality. 

I know I'm replying to an old post but I think both your comments on this are right on the money.