Is it me, or...

Eh, sounds subjective. 

Since MissCassie isn't confused, she's an OH woman, like myself, but a Domme, maybe there's the actual difference- seeing as I'm much more a sub. You just need to accept the nature of things, dmirk, rather than trying to blame your problems on OH women. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FairlieBare said:

Well, damn. And here I'm trying my best to crack ppl up! Even being new, I'd agree with you on the importance and worth of being diligent. That aside, it's not my fault dmirk started a battle of wits, yet came unarmed. 

Oh, you are in such trouble when I track you down...

On 11/27/2018 at 4:15 PM, FairlieBare said:

Well, damn. And here I'm trying my best to crack ppl up! Even being new, I'd agree with you on the importance and worth of being diligent. That aside, it's not my fault dmirk started a battle of wits, yet came unarmed. 

I love that last line! Gonna have to add that one to the arsenal, lol

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, dmirk said:

Grrrr...  Another address I’ll need to find.  Some of these ladies need correction. 

Now, you know as well as I (and everyone on this site!) that a little good-natured bratting makes life more interesting. If not for brats, who would spankers have to put across their knees? 

Trust me when I say it is all in good fun and never meant to be malicious.

I've been fortunate enough to meet a local spanker recently (and one who isn't moving away this time, lol), and I am confident he would not hesitate to correct my behavior were it warranted. In fact, correction was made quite recently and the phrase "be careful what you wish for" leaps to mind.

4 hours ago, INeedDiscipline said:

Now, you know as well as I (and everyone on this site!) that a little good-natured bratting makes life more interesting. If not for brats, who would spankers have to put across their knees? 

Trust me when I say it is all in good fun and never meant to be malicious.

I've been fortunate enough to meet a local spanker recently (and one who isn't moving away this time, lol), and I am confident he would not hesitate to correct my behavior were it warranted. In fact, correction was made quite recently and the phrase "be careful what you wish for" leaps to mind.

Of course I know that.  Sometimes you tempt me to make a trip....

With all this bratting going on it looks like "someone's gonna get it"!!!

A long time ago I was a member of a spanking forum and everyone got along so well that they had at least one real get-together.  I don't remember much more about it.

On 11/23/2018 at 11:19 PM, Somthingrandom said:

Actually this forum is full of Michigan'ER and EE...and upper Midwest in general.  So much so that when in Michigan I watch my back(side).

This is my observation.

So as I sit in Detroit airport I see I get a laughing face on this comment....slowly backs away from crowd and inserts rear into a corner.  Can't be too careful.

• Haha 2
On 11/30/2018 at 12:31 AM, dmirk said:

Wait’ll I catch up with you.  You’re only about 10 hours away. 

In another post, u mentioned being retired w nothing else to do....so what r u waiting for.  Take a roadtrip...

• Haha 1

I don't know FairlieBare's address.  It's a big town.

Besides, I think she's hiding.

Not that she'd need me to have an excuse for disappearing for a day or two (bless her), but I'm betting saying, "I'm going away a few days to go spank a brat," might not be the best way to approach it.  

I'll use all my sleuthing skills and track FairlieBare...  She's in for it.

21 hours ago, dmirk said:

Not that she'd need me to have an excuse for disappearing for a day or two (bless her), but I'm betting saying, "I'm going away a few days to go spank a brat," might not be the best way to approach it.  

I'll use all my sleuthing skills and track FairlieBare...  She's in for it.

Ha! Excuses. 

And I'm not hiding- I can't help that you're so obsessed with me. *she said with a "Mean Girls" imitation, while she flicks her hair behind her and walks away*

Besides, you spelled "slothing" wrong. ?

1 hour ago, FairlieBare said:

Ha! Excuses. 

And I'm not hiding- I can't help that you're so obsessed with me. *she said with a "Mean Girls" imitation, while she flicks her hair behind her and walks away*

Besides, you spelled "slothing" wrong. ?

You want me to give you your address?  I'll just show up...

Detective at work...