Spanking Needs Forums

Spanking games

Hi all. This is my first thread, and i was just curious to hear all of yalls different spanking games that you know of and how they're played. I currently dont know of any, at least i don't think lol. Thanks

Well, when I was a kid, looking back on it, there was one slightly girl than myself on my block.  I’ll call her N.  Sometimes N’d smack my butt in a hit n’ run manner, or, lop a snowball in my face or something like that.  N was impish.

In or around those days, when I was around 8 or so I think it was, some kids had what must have been a birthday picnic party on my block.  One thing led to another, next thing you know, the kids decided to play a game called ‘spanking machine.’ N may have had something to do with this game.

I don’t remember the rules of spanking machine but I do recall that if you could be made to crawl on your hands and knees through the spanking machine.  The spanking machine was comprised of all of the other kids standing in a straight line with their legs spread so that the crawling kid had to crawl in a straight line under everybody else’s legs.  You guessed it, when the kid was moving through the spanking machine, everybody took turns spanking them in a linear manner.  I remember kind of liking the game but not perceiving the other kids to be particularly friendly

Thanks!. Now that you said the last one i do remember in elementary kids were doing that also. Haha dont know how that slipped my mind. But it wasnt called spanking machine where i was from i think it was called train something, i dont know. Too long ago for me to remember lol

We played something similar called 'Wickets'  The guilty person had to crawl through a line of friends with their legs spread and would be spanked as they crawled through the wickets.

An adult spanking game we play is 'spankopoly'.  Basically it is monopoly with a spanking theme.

• Thanks 1

It is played exactly like monopoly with the property names changed to the spanking theme.  When you land on another's property you pay with spanks instead of money.  It is quite cute AND over the course of an evening, the subs all get well spanked.

Almost any game can be put to spanking.

1. Monopoly (spanking instead of rent, spanking to get out of jail)

2. Spanking Bee

3. Musical Chairs = Musical Implements

4. Hot Potato = Hot Implement

5. Cards Against Humanity

6. The card game Have I ever......

7. Limbo

8. Spanking Dice ( can be bought on Caniac)

9. Pin the Paddle or any variation of

10. Hop Scotch 

Many More almost any game can be adapted to Spanking with little thought and creativity.

• Thanks 1

Not a lot into spanking games for me, but one thing we like to do when we are both in a randy mood, is football game. Guess more a betting game, either swats every time your team scores (number of swats equal the points scored) or at the end of the game "loser" gets the total number of swats equal to the total score of both teams added together.... Like I say not a real game, but fun thing to play anyway

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, wanttospank said:

Not a lot into spanking games for me, but one thing we like to do when we are both in a randy mood, is football game. Guess more a betting game, either swats every time your team scores (number of swats equal the points scored) or at the end of the game "loser" gets the total number of swats equal to the total score of both teams added together.... Like I say not a real game, but fun thing to play anyway

Spanknutt and his spanko friend have an entire set of rules for fantasy football- each person takes a team, they get a swat for every point the opposing team scores, swats for their teams penalities, losing team at halftime gets extra ones, etc. 

We had cousins we only saw in the summer.  The game where everyone lines up with their legs apart and you have to crawl thru - one year it was called Hot Oven.  When we went back the next summer, same game but it was called something else. Summer evenings on the Common. Ah nostalgia! 

We play a game called Spankoball. It makes football and any sport fun!! 

We use a backgammon doubling cube. I guess you could use a dice too. 

You pick a criteria. For example in a Seahawks and 49ers game: 

Seahawks score plus the 49ers score times the doubling cube or dice. 

Another example:

Seahawks penalties plus 49ers field goals times the doubling cube or dice. 

The doubling cube starts at 2 and can be turned to 4, 8, etc. by the Spanker or Spankee. 

Hopefully I am explaining that well enough. 

Oh And you can play it with any sport. 

Haha I can clearly remember my 3rd grade teacher explaining ‘spanking machine’ , I’m not sure if she called it that, maybe ‘waterwheel’ or ‘paddlewheel’.  But she described one person crawling under the legs of a line of people and getting spanked, she definitely got my undivided attention. I cannot imagine how or why this was brought up but it was one of the more notable lessons of the curriculum ?

I have written rules for spanking games while watching sports on TV.  I started with my version of "Fantasy Football" where each player had a team and incurred spanks based on their team's performance during the game.  Then I modified them for hockey and baseball.  I also play a game where spanking sentences are hidden in plastic Easter eggs.  At each TV time out, each player selects an egg and the receives the spanks designated inside.  There are some good things included too like a "Get out of Jail Free" slip.

I have also rolled dice for spanks.  These games can also be played with one player receiving all of the spanks for both teams.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 12:39 AM, Redpainter said:

Haha I can clearly remember my 3rd grade teacher explaining ‘spanking machine’ , I’m not sure if she called it that, maybe ‘waterwheel’ or ‘paddlewheel’.  But she described one person crawling under the legs of a line of people and getting spanked, she definitely got my undivided attention. I cannot imagine how or why this was brought up but it was one of the more notable lessons of the curriculum ?

We called that having to run through the mill.

I always thought it would be fun to play rummy, but you get spanked for cards caught in your hand instead of going backwards.  Red cards bare; black ones over panties; assign an implement per suit.  Alas, no takers.  

• Like 1
On 11/25/2018 at 8:20 AM, CHJ52417 said:

I always thought it would be fun to play rummy, but you get spanked for cards caught in your hand instead of going backwards.  Red cards bare; black ones over panties; assign an implement per suit.  Alas, no takers.  

Sounds fun to me. I also like how it could change strategy. If there was one Implement you particularly hate, you might weigh whether or not to keep it in your hand. Maybe hearts is something particularly evil and I have a ten, Jack, King, and Ace. Do I try and hold out for the queen or do I ditch for fear I'm going to get stuck with them?

• Like 1

I college we played ping pong  with the loser be paddled.  Number of swats was determined by number of points lost by. Example  score 21-16 5 swats.  Also, the first match you lost the paddling was on shorts  and the second match lost  shorts off  and third match lost panties off paddling  bare.  

• Like 3