Great quotes about spanking

On 11/20/2018 at 4:48 AM, CHJ52417 said:

I’m 99.9 % sure Scarlet does not get spanked. I read it in middle school and would not have forgotten that.  She certainly needed one, though!

With a quick Google search, I found a place in chapter 52 where it is mentioned although it does not take place. I didn't do any deep-diving and I've never actually read it. Please note that since I have not read it, I cannot be certain. Of the veracity of this but it appeared to be a full text version of the book.

"Scarlett was inclined to be irritated with the child and favored a spanking. She would not humor her by leaving a lamp burning in the nursery, for then Wade and Ella would be unable to sleep. Rhett, worried but gentle, attempting to extract further information from his daughter, said coldly that if any spanking were done, he would do it personally and to Scarlett."

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:03 PM, dmirk said:

"You don’t appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
Emo Phillips

This is a fabulously funny quote.  But oh so true!  If I had only known back then I might have taken more advantage of it.  Thanks for sharing it with us!

6 hours ago, Her_guy said:

This is a fabulously funny quote.  But oh so true!  If I had only known back then I might have taken more advantage of it.  Thanks for sharing it with us!

It's a classic.  The other one I like, but don't have a source for, is, approximately, "The things you hated as a kid, you crave when you're an adult.  Like naps and spankings."

• Like 1

I've heard that one also. 

When I think back on the times that a teacher (female of course) caught me talking and asked me if I wanted a spanking, I immediately talked my way out of getting one from her.  Today I say "why in the world did I not just give her a smart answer and let it happen"!!  Or at least just talk again within a few minutes.  I'm sure that would have done it.  Then I would have something to remember forever, besides having the embarrassment of getting paddled in front of the class and having a sore bottom for the rest of the day.  Dang!!

On 11/25/2018 at 2:29 PM, ukspanko said:

I can't remember the cartoon but there's one from the 50s or 60s I reckon with a little bossman and his sidekick whose big and stupid. In one scene the boss says "and if someone was to take a match like this and carelessly throw it away well they'd deserve a good spanking !"

So the sidekick replies "Durr okay boss" and puts his boss over his knee !

Anyone got any ideas on this one !

Don’t know the exact cartoon but it was a  Bugs Bunny cartoon. 

• Like 1