Spanking Needs Forums

Great quotes about spanking

"You don’t appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life."
Emo Phillips

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I guess I would have to add the story about President Trump getting spanked by the adult movie star Stormy Daniels back in 2007.   Here is a summary of events and a spanking quote from Daniels as reported in Newsweek magazine. 

Trump allegedly consented to Daniels spanking him

When Daniels met Trump, she said he boasted about his photo being on the cover of Fortune magazine. Daniels wasn't impressed and told Trump to turn around and drop his pants so she could swat him on the rear with the magazine. And he did. Daniels told Anderson Cooper she spanked him in a "joking manner."

"From that moment on, he was a completely different person," Daniels said. "He quit talking about himself, and he asked me things, and I asked him things, and it just became like more appropriate." 

(Newsweek magazine 3/25/18)

???????????

• Like 2

From the UK Sitcom - The Vicar of Dibley

"In the opening scene Alice explains to Gerry (the Vicar) that the town of Dibley has its own Easter Bunny. Gerry tells Alice, "You're lying, and if you don't apologize, you're going to be punished." She picks up a flat back hairbrush, shakes it at Alice and adds, "And this will be featured prominently in your punishment, and your pants won't."

• Like 1

Hi Insicron. Scarlett def gets spanked in the book. I don't remember what chapter and all. Maybe some of the sleuths on here can thumb thru the book and find the chapter. Only one problem: The book is a real door stopper! Maybe 7x6 inches, and three inches thick! They will need to have lots of time on their hands. Another possibility might be using a reader, and conducting a word search. I don't even know if the readers can do word searches, but the idea came across my mind. 

For any Monty Python fans out there, classic scene from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." 

Zoot: Welcome, gentle sir Knight. Welcome to the Castle Anthrax.
Sir Galahad: The Castle Anthrax?
Zoot: Yes, it's not a very good name, is it? Oh, but we are nice, and we will attend to your every, every need.
Zoot: Oh, I am afraid our life must seem very dull and quiet compared to yours. We are but eight-score young blonds and brunettes, all between 16 and 19 1/2, cut off in this castle with no one to protect us. Oooh, it is a lonely life: Bathing, dressing, undressing, making exciting underwear. We are just not used to handsome knights.
Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like, and then spank me.
Nuns: And me. And me too. And me.
Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking. And after the spanking, the oral sex.
Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer.
[Sir Lancelot crashes in, grabs Galahad and rushes out of the castle]
Lancelot: We were in the nick of time. You were in great peril.
Galahad: I don't think I was.
Lancelot: Yes, you were. You were in terrible peril.
Galahad: Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.
Lancelot: No, it's far too perilous.
Galahad: Look, it's my duty as a knight to sample as much peril as I can.
Lancelot: No, we've got to find the Holy Grail. Come on.
Galahad: Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril?
Lancelot: No. It's unhealthy.
Galahad: I bet you're gay.
Lancelot: No, I'm not.

????????????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 11/6/2018 at 10:23 AM, HeartnBottomWarmer said:

Hi Insicron. Scarlett def gets spanked in the book. I don't remember what chapter and all. Maybe some of the sleuths on here can thumb thru the book and find the chapter. Only one problem: The book is a real door stopper! Maybe 7x6 inches, and three inches thick! They will need to have lots of time on their hands. Another possibility might be using a reader, and conducting a word search. I don't even know if the readers can do word searches, but the idea came across my mind. 

It's available on Kindle, which can do word searches...

On 11/5/2018 at 9:30 PM, ukspanko said:

From the UK Sitcom - The Vicar of Dibley

"In the opening scene Alice explains to Gerry (the Vicar) that the town of Dibley has its own Easter Bunny. Gerry tells Alice, "You're lying, and if you don't apologize, you're going to be punished." She picks up a flat back hairbrush, shakes it at Alice and adds, "And this will be featured prominently in your punishment, and your pants won't."

I remember that well being with my folks covering my face with my hand a sudden smile as those words were spoken. (Blushes)

Alice was in certain respects proto-"Little" so the way Gerry related to her didn't surprise me at all.

12 hours ago, MaryJo1996 said:

Well isn't that just wonderfully ridiculous. ???

I assumed women were generally pretty open about their love for receiving roses, not so much a secret longing desire.  But maybe I need to test that assumption in the real world. 

On 11/19/2018 at 10:29 PM, AfterGeometry said:

I assumed women were generally pretty open about their love for receiving roses, not so much a secret longing desire.  But maybe I need to test that assumption in the real world. 

I'll debunk that theory right now- I really don't like being given flowers, in general. lol

• Like 2
17 hours ago, FairlieBare said:

I'll debunk that theory right now- I really don't like being given flowers, in general. lol

But you're good on the spankings, right?

Chad is Elvis.  Ellie is Jenny Maxwell. 

• Chad Gates You know what you need? A good old-fashioned spanking. 

Ellie Corbett M-Maybe I do. Nobody ever cared enough about me. Even for that. 

Chad Gates Alright, Eleanor. I better prove that somebody does care. 

[He pulls her over his lap] 

Ellie Corbett You wouldn't dare. 

Chad Gates Oh wouldn't I dare? Wouldn't I? 

[He spanks her, and Ellie begins to cry out] 

Chad Gates I got a feeling that this is gonna make both of us an awful lot better.”

• Haha 1

I can't remember the cartoon but there's one from the 50s or 60s I reckon with a little bossman and his sidekick whose big and stupid. In one scene the boss says "and if someone was to take a match like this and carelessly throw it away well they'd deserve a good spanking !"

So the sidekick replies "Durr okay boss" and puts his boss over his knee !

Anyone got any ideas on this one !