Rook

Favorite Implement

Fresh cut switch, so embarrassing to cut and prepare one and have it put to your bare fanny as you hop and dance!

whippy switch.jpg

For me favourite implement for time being is leather belt. Will it remain so i don't know. As i will experiment maybe it will change.

On 1/22/2019 at 5:21 PM, Bella13 said:

I have to say that I'm at a three way tie between hand, a good old fashioned hair brush, and a leather belt. All provide the right amount of sting in different kinds of ways. Guess it depends on my overall mood.

I too prefer these three implements and all are capable of being used while the woman is over my lap, even the leather belt when folded properly.  

• Like 2

A leather paddle is a favorite... but I hate to admit that the thin cane is something I really need. I want to feel it for days and want to keep marks for a bit, and the cane does that.

Favorite? I do have a Specific hairbrush and it's my own fault! I was zoning to TV and painted my name on my brush with nail polish and forgot about it. Miss noticed it and put it aside until I was going to be spanked for talking back-it was shown to me and was told that it was now The Bad Girl Brush which I didn't like at all. Afterward I had to sit on a wooden chair and decorate by going over my name. I put a =( type emoji on it and got another spanking! And of course I Love/Hate it!

Favorite? I do have a Specific hairbrush and it's my own fault! I was zoning to TV and painted my name on my brush with nail polish and forgot about it. Miss noticed it and put it aside until I was going to be spanked for talking back-it was shown to me and was told that it was now The Bad Girl Brush which I didn't like at all. Afterward I had to sit on a wooden chair and decorate by going over my name. I put a =( type emoji on it and got another spanking! And of course I Love/Hate it!

Also am I the only one that finds a slipper to be VERY humiliating?

I go back and forth all the time, but I think the current favourite is my leather paddle. I also really like the wooden spoon!

The cane...all the way, no questions asked. Sure, it's evil, but it's a fair implement. If you break any rules, it treats your bottom to the karma it deserves. 

I've had a slight fear for the cane throughout my teens, but now, I can only respect it. Without it, I wouldn't be where I am today. 

IMG_6663.JPG

• Like 1

A stingy wooden paddle on the sit spot for me.

Does it change for anyone else? For me it’s the paddle some days, the cane other days, or sometimes a tawse or belt.  I’m not sure why it happens but it’s definitely noticeable. 

3 hours ago, DelawareValleySpanker said:

Does it change for anyone else? For me it’s the paddle some days, the cane other days, or sometimes a tawse or belt.  I’m not sure why it happens but it’s definitely noticeable. 

It changes for me - between different hairbrushes!  The sensation is virtually identical to a small lightweight paddle, but there is some sort of deep emotional connection with a hairbrush for me.  I certainly enjoy different types of implements, but if I could only choose one for the rest of my life it would definitely be a wooden hairbrush.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 2:20 AM, ukspanko said:

My absolute favourite and the most effective punishment for me is a hard hand on the bare bottom.

Amen!!!  :)

On 3/12/2019 at 4:20 AM, ukspanko said:

My absolute favourite and the most effective punishment for me is a hard hand on the bare bottom.

Interestingly enough, that’s now my favorite way to give.  I used to find it boring and just a precursor to implements, but now I can be satisfied with just that.  A handspanking doesn’t do much for me receiving though, it’s not intense enough. 

• Like 1