bi_kellie

Looking for partners

If anyone would like to give/receive punishments feel free to send me a message :)

• Like 6

Hi everyone. I have tried self spanking before but it didnt work for me....but ibwas totally in my own, no direction or anything. Totally willing to give this a try with swapping punishments.

Hello. I am 23 m and would like a director to help me administer a punishment spanking to myself with a coat hanger. This would be purely disciplinary 

On 3/23/2020 at 6:32 PM, directme said:

Hello. I am 23 m and would like a director to help me administer a punishment spanking to myself with a coat hanger. This would be purely disciplinary 

I am willing to help. 34 M

This is something I would be interested to learn more about!

Feel free to message me if you are curious about giving/receiving punishments 

• Like 1

I’d be interested as well! Pm me if anyone wants to talk a bit more about this :)

Seems like a common topic, any interest in doing as a broad forum discussion? To the extent that certain things are universal for "how to" info

also, number of swats, position, implement etc are great and all, but I wonder if anyone has tips on getting into the right headspace for self-spanking? whenever I've tried it I find the biggest issue is that I subconsciously lay off or change the angle just a bit if it's really getting to the "unbearable" phase, and then my endorphins kick in pretty fast and I'm in control again/can't really feel the pain after. Hard for me to "lose control"  when I'm the one holding the stick. Has anyone ever been able to actually spank themselves to tears and if so are you willing to share any tips on how you do it?