bi_kellie

Looking for partners

Always looking for people who are willing to trade self-spanking directions or other punishments (mouth-soaping, corner time, clothespins, etc.). 

I'm a bit of a control freak; I'll set the general structure of my punishments and only need someone to direct and maybe make a few choices (such as implement, position, number of swats potentially). As a top, I'm happy to do whatever you need. 

• Like 6

I am always available to help in this area.

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, needsdisciplineatx said:

Hello Sir, would you consider talking with me about being a disciplinarian / mentor?  Im male.

I am willing to trade self-spanking directions, I like giving and receiving spankings.

• Thanks 1

Are you looking for one off spankings or an ongoing relationship/mentorship? That information is pretty important. 

I’m also looking for someone to give me directed self spankings.  I need the psychological loss of control....  Message me. Thanks!

I would definitely like to find a woman to direct my self spankings. Please message me.

Pretty new would like to experience this by having someone give direction male or female is ok

I would also be in for trading instructions with others. would need to know tolerances and implements. prefer F, but will also do with M

On 9/14/2018 at 3:13 PM, bi_kellie said:

Always looking for people who are willing to trade self-spanking directions or other punishments (mouth-soaping, corner time, clothespins, etc.). 

I'm a bit of a control freak; I'll set the general structure of my punishments and only need someone to direct and maybe make a few choices (such as implement, position, number of swats potentially). As a top, I'm happy to do whatever you need. 

Feel free to trade instructions with me at any time. 

I'm interested in self-spanking partners.  Message me to start discussions.  Happy to give and receive.

Hi there you can always PM me for self spanking stuff. Would love to trade off some time.

On 9/14/2018 at 3:13 PM, bi_kellie said:

contact me and we will find a way ,...young lady

i would like to find someone to help me do better and help someone else do better