Hello from central NY

GypsyDrifter

New to this forum and not sure what I want! When I was younger I thoroughly enjoyed spankings administered by my Bobby Dearest. (He is deceased for many years so no danger of breaking anonymity) I can still smell the leather of his boots as I thanked him for loving me so much.  

Alas, I am at an age (62) where no one wants to see my naked ass anymore, so my memories will have to sustain me on that end.

I did explore being the disciplinarian with my ex and found it enjoyable to turn his white ass a bright pink. His corner time was just as much fun for me too. He needed (still does) discipline. Actually I think that if I'd actually taken the job on more fully, he would be better off now and we'd still be together!

I believe that I would be a good disciplinarian for someone, male or female of any age since I have lately become almost obsessed with thoughts of having someone across my lap while I redden and warm their bottom with my hand while I remind them of their sins. Of course the very naughty would have to have their bottom more seriously punished by a hairbrush or wooden spoon. A belt would only be for the most serious of offenses. I think it's good sometimes if sitting is a problem for a couple of days.

I have never had the desire to break the skin or raise blisters and would think that goes beyond my idea of loving discipline.

or maybe I should just retire to my easy chair and let it go . . .?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, slammin sam said:

Sounds like you would make a good spanker - one who will punish but not brutalize. Wish you were closer to where I live. 

Yes, for me there is a difference. I am aware that people have different needs, different thresholds, my Bobby Dearest and I Had a safe word that I never used. He said he was amazed at how much my ass could enjoy, lol!  When I was in the throes it was always up to him to know the limit. I made it almost impossible for him to give me real discipline because I loved it so much, lol!

for my self, I remember once when my ex had been awfully bad - I mean he crossed a line with one of his issues and received a particularly harsh spanking to make an important point. 

I took him over my knee and turned his cheeks bright red with my hand. Then I used the brush for a while. When I was sure he was getting the point, I put him in the corner for about 10 minutes.  Then I put him on his knees and used his own belt on his already hot and red ass. By the time I gave about 12 strokes he was crying. He had never cried before, so I knew he was finally understanding the seriousness of his offense.

I put him back in the corner to calm down and think. After about 15 minutes I had him lie on the bed and we talked about his behavior, the seriousness of what he had done and how it hurt more than just himself when he screwed up like that. Then I rubbed cool lotion to soothe his flaming bottom. And I mean flaming! I had never spanked him so long and so hard before or used the brush AND the belt.  I felt it was just as important to soothe him and cuddle him in the aftermath so that even as he remembered the punishment he would remember that he was still valued. He also needed to know that I believed he could be a better man.

• Like 2
On 9/11/2018 at 7:50 PM, GypsyDrifter said:

New to this forum and not sure what I want! When I was younger I thoroughly enjoyed spankings administered by my Bobby Dearest. (He is deceased for many years so no danger of breaking anonymity) I can still smell the leather of his boots as I thanked him for loving me so much.  

Alas, I am at an age (62) where no one wants to see my naked ass anymore, so my memories will have to sustain me on that end.

I did explore being the disciplinarian with my ex and found it enjoyable to turn his white ass a bright pink. His corner time was just as much fun for me too. He needed (still does) discipline. Actually I think that if I'd actually taken the job on more fully, he would be better off now and we'd still be together!

I believe that I would be a good disciplinarian for someone, male or female of any age since I have lately become almost obsessed with thoughts of having someone across my lap while I redden and warm their bottom with my hand while I remind them of their sins. Of course the very naughty would have to have their bottom more seriously punished by a hairbrush or wooden spoon. A belt would only be for the most serious of offenses. I think it's good sometimes if sitting is a problem for a couple of days.

I have never had the desire to break the skin or raise blisters and would think that goes beyond my idea of loving discipline.

Hummm...first, you need to forget this "I'm too old" attitude, young lady!  We're never too old!

Maybe I should just come up there and spank your little butt!!!  I'm not that far from central NY!  (hehehe!)

(FYI:  I grew up in Schenectady...I'm near Harrisburg, PA now, for the last 40 years.  We're not neighbors, but...not that far either...)

1 hour ago, Ranger4 said:

Hummm...first, you need to forget this "I'm too old" attitude, young lady!  We're never too old!

Maybe I should just come up there and spank your little butt!!!  I'm not that far from central NY!  (hehehe!)

(FYI:  I grew up in Schenectady...I'm near Harrisburg, PA now, for the last 40 years.  We're not neighbors, but...not that far either...)

ooooh!  Thank you for the early morning rush, lol!!!   Now how am I supposed to focus at work all day??????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ranger4 said:

See?  I told you you're never too old!  (lol!)  Besides, if you don't stay focused at work...well...you know what has to happen then, right???  (hehehe!)

2 hours ago, GypsyDrifter said:

ooooh!  Thank you for the early morning rush, lol!!!   Now how am I supposed to focus at work all day??????

Oh, hell! I've had to ask questions about the most mundane things - every one is wondering if I am losing my memory! Boss is in today, women are gathering for lunch, and I have to attend with them . . Not a good time to daydream.

You are sooooo-ooooo mean, lol! 

I have to say, I had no idea I could still be so overcome with these feelings.

Thank You for the awakening.

On 9/11/2018 at 5:50 PM, GypsyDrifter said:

I believe that I would be a good disciplinarian for someone, male or female of any age since I have lately become almost obsessed with thoughts of having someone across my lap while I redden and warm their bottom with my hand while I remind them of their sins

I would hope there are plenty of other things that you feel would make you a good disciplinarian besides being obsessed with thoughts of spanking someone.

Most anyone will tell you that you're never too old for spanking in your life.

28 minutes ago, Poison's said:

I would hope there are plenty of other things that you feel would make you a good disciplinarian besides being obsessed with thoughts of spanking someone.

Most anyone will tell you that you're never too old for spanking in your life.

LOL!  Well, it was just meant to be a start.  But yes, I do know how to assist with behavior correction in a caring way.  I believe that is the art of discipline:  being able to strongly encourage behavior change without taking away person hood.  The ability to draw blood or raised blisters from an overdrawn out session with a bath brush is NOT the same as a necessary harsh spanking that can be remembered well.

Hurting someone for my personal pleasure would be sadism.  That's not my thing at all.  The need to dominate someone into submission is also not my thing.  I am not a Dom or a Mistress.  Just a disciplinarian to encourage better behavior.  If the participant is not fully willing I have no interest.  It is not possible to help anyone without their consent and participation in the process. 

• Like 1

Wow great post ? I sure hope your age isn't too old I hope to still be spanked when I'm your age! 

You sound like a very loving disciplinarian which is great to see as its hard to come by not many understand it's not just about inflicting pain...

3 hours ago, GypsyDrifter said:

LOL!  Well, it was just meant to be a start.  But yes, I do know how to assist with behavior correction in a caring way.  I believe that is the art of discipline:  being able to strongly encourage behavior change without taking away person hood.  The ability to draw blood or raised blisters from an overdrawn out session with a bath brush is NOT the same as a necessary harsh spanking that can be remembered well.

I wasn't being entirely serious there but you just never know sometimes lol.  And I agree with you.  Many don't know how to provide that care that is needed or have a completely different sense of what it is or what is needed than the other person does.

On 9/11/2018 at 7:50 PM, GypsyDrifter said:

NO! Do not retire. You seem perfect and there are plenty of us out there.

Hello, I am also in Central New York... And have been looking for a caring disciplinarian/Spanker to meet regularly to go over the lap for a caring spanking that you sounds ver good at giving..

I am in my early 40's and have a nice bottom as well..

hope to hear back from you...

I will try to send u a message as well.