taylor80

Rocking and Spanking

Spanking and Rock music survey.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which classic rock/metal band would you enjoy being spanked or spanking to ?

• AC/DC
    • Kiss
    • Motorhead
    • Rush
    • The Rolling Stones
    • Guns n Roses
    • Slayer
    • Metallica
    • The Foo Fighters
    • Korn
    • Nickelback ( if you vote for this than you're obviously being punished enough already ! )

So I love the idea of spanking a ladies bottom to some classic rock music ( AC/DC for me ) - but would love to hear others thoughts. Sorry I don't know how to do 2 separate polls for ees and ers. 

Lmmfao@being punished with Nickelback. Why is that even an option haha

I'm going to have to go with some AC/DC. Maybe some Hells Bells or You Shook Me All Night

• Like 1

How about to Rage Against The Machine's "Guerilla Radio?"  

I can see that being confusing . . . "Owwww, Sir!  I'm sorry, Sir! TURN THAT SHIT UP"

I spank to Neil Diamond. Nothing like hearing your girl sing along to “Sweet Caroline,” then spanking to the Ba Ba Ba. You sing “good times never seemed so good.” Then spanking again as she yells out ,”so good, so good, so good!”

• Like 2

Big respect to Neil Diamond - amazing songwriter !

I love Rock N Roll...and I love threads like this, thank you!!!   My vote was for the Rolling Stones, the best of the bunch by far in that group, in my estimation.  Rush would be a distant second...the rest of those are too hair metal/butt rock for me, sorry lol.   

Although the other day, somebody in the chatroom said the theme song for the Spanking Needs forum should be "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen.  That made me LOL.  :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Although the other day, somebody in the chatroom said the theme song for the Spanking Needs forum should be "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen.  That made me LOL.  :D

Apparently during the 70s when Queen were having some internal band problems that got sorted out Brian May nearly left after he had an offer to join AC/DC but ultimately declined when he decided that he would look too tall in comparison to Malcolm ( RIP dude ) and Angus Young...Yep if you want rock trivia I'm yer man !

A vote for Kiss and the song Is That You? (from the Unmasked album)

I did in get serious trouble for carving the group insignia on the school desks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoKitten said:

A vote for Kiss and the song Is That You? (from the Unmasked album)

I did in get serious trouble for carving the group insignia on the school desks!

lol I used to write entire hardcore punk lyrics on desks but because they were so obscure I never got caught. Also accidentally started a riot at school once and came close to being expelled for smoking pot when I was 18. I was a bad boy ?

I am more of an easy listening kind of girl. I'd go with Neil Diamond!! I prefer a more quiet and calming atmosphere.

If I had to choose from the above, I'd have to go with Guns N Roses or AC/DC.

• Like 3

With my average listening I tend to consider Metallica easy listening !

last one I gave to music was to "say my name". nothing serious just a fun one

I still remember sneaking Appetite for Destruction ( and Anthrax - Among the Living ) past my Mum when I was 15 !