StrappingStrapper

Let's start an art thread!

A friend of mine did this for me . . . it's meant to be me and my Sir.   I would be the one who's blue at one end and red at the other.  ;)

PS me and sir1.gif

• Like 2

The first picture is by an artist named H-Bum, and the second two are by Fireball666.

H-Bum.gif

Fireball.gif

fireball2.gif

• Like 3

Ah, with one I'd like to show, I'm afraid it might be just a little too "adult" to share here, but that's mostly because of the one getting spanked wearing traditional Japanese style underwear. And he has something in his mouth being used as a gag (I'm not exactly sure what it is) ^^; Eh, I'll show it, but if it's too adult someone let me know and I'll remove it from my reply, not a big deal. First one I just find funny (you'd have to know the series to understand why exactly I find it funny though haha), second one is from the same series and the one I'm concerned may be considered too "adult" for this (and, yes, all characters shown in them are adults, all technically over 100 in the real world). 

6xVWX2i.png

yc6jnv3d

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rayanne Bostwick said:

Eh, I'll show it, but if it's too adult someone let me know and I'll remove it from my reply, not a big deal. 

yc6jnv3d

Did someone complain about your second image, or did the URL break?  'Cause after you said it might not be appropriate I got curious about it.  ?

6 hours ago, geeky_child said:

Did someone complain about your second image, or did the URL break?  'Cause after you said it might not be appropriate I got curious about it.  ?

No, it's just the site it originates on is for art that's created as adult content. And, well, le spankee is gagged XD