What is better the spanker pulling down the spankees pants and underwear, or ordering the spankee to pull down his or her own pants and underwear?

for me, I think its much better for the spanker to do it. almost like "you don't have control of your own clothes" kinda thing. hands behind you head and the spanker takes it down.

• Like 3

Definitely if the ER does it. 

• Like 1

I've had both but the most effective version I had was being told to drop my trousers and then have the spanker pull my underpants down.

• Like 2

Sorry I've just started singing the title of this thread to the tune of Judas Priests Breaking the Law ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I want to undress myself. I want him to order me to take my panties down, and I am to obey. The very act of pulling my panties down is the ultimate submission.

• Like 2

Well, it would be at the ER's discretion...but, for me, it would be much more embarrassing for the ER to do it...and embarrassment is a HUGE part of the experience!

9 hours ago, JoeB44 said:

Well, it would be at the ER's discretion...but, for me, it would be much more embarrassing for the ER to do it...and embarrassment is a HUGE part of the experience!

I kind of understand that point of view but I don't really agree with it.  Especially if it is the spankees first time he or she is most likely really nervous you dont have make it more hard/embarrassing then it Has to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/10/2018 at 8:09 PM, bravesfan2506 said:

What is better the spanker pulling down the spankees pants and underwear, or ordering the spankee to pull down his or her own pants and underwear?

This has always been a question I couldn't answer. Due to the type of underwear I wear, it doesn't matter if they're up or down. 

My Sir has never told me whether he prefers to take down my pants or whether he'd rather I do it . . . I know that if I don't do it in a timely manner, he'll do it for me.  I generally take them down when I bend over, so that I'm completely ready when he comes to sort me out.  I guess I assume that if I'm more compliant, I won't be in as much trouble.  

I may be wrong about this.  ?   

And I understand your point of view as well, and you're certainly entitled to it.  If there's one thing that I've learned in all this, it's that there is no "rule book for the lifestyle..."   The only rules are the ones made and agreed upon by the people involved and even those are subject to change as things progress.  The operative phrase here being, "agreed upon!"

On 8/19/2018 at 5:36 PM, bravesfan2506 said:

I kind of understand that point of view but I don't really agree with it.  Especially if it is the spankees first time he or she is most likely really nervous you dont have make it more hard/embarrassing then it Has to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, JoeB44 said:

And I understand your point of view as well, and you're certainly entitled to it.  If there's one thing that I've learned in all this, it's that there is no "rule book for the lifestyle..."   The only rules are the ones made and agreed upon by the people involved and even those are subject to change as things progress.  The operative phrase here being, "agreed upon!"

guess I am pretty neutral on this. It matters more to me on what the spankee wants, and on the situation, the reason, and dynamic of the spanking. But then again I enjoy just spanking over jeans or pants as well!

Well, to me is always the ER who tells me to take my pants and underwear down before going over his lap.

I’m kinda weird about this. If my ER is a female, she can either strip me bare or tell me to undress. But if I were to go see a male ER, I wouldn’t want him taking off my clothes. I would have to do it myself.

• Like 2

The important thing for me at least is the attitude of the spanker. I need someone whose able to be in complete charge of me during the punishment. 

• Like 2

I like the "ee" to remove the pants at the beginning, then otk. Once otk I decide when to pull down the boxers/briefs/panties. 

• Like 2

I don't wear panties, so it wouldn't matter. Usually he lifts up my nightgown or pulls down my pants. Occasionally he asks me to do it. It's always his choice.

To me, I think that's better when he orders me to take my pants and underwear down so that, when I'm over his knees, he can spank my butt as hard as he wants anf, as long as I need.

I'm more of a spanker lowers guy. Still, there are times when doing it myself leads to my desired level of bareness.

I always like it when my partner lowers them.  For discipline, I do it since it's about getting to business.  When it's for pleasure, she does it and it adds to the excitement.

I think it best when my female spanker tells me in a very stern, non-nonsense tone to "pull down your pants".   Sure I could resist and say no, or turn and run , but its because she has me totally captivated and in her control that I don't. The fact that she make me complicit in this spanking by following her instructions and pulling my pants down in front of her on her command, knowing she is about to spank me,  just adds to her authority and her right to spank me. It is over the top embarrassing and a testament to her power when she tells me in that direct way to "pull down your pants" in front of another female.  I'm about ready to die of embarrassment as I hear those words and I see the shocked (yet amused and excited) expressions of my female witness.  I am the one pulling my own pants down on her command, and after that, it is up to my female spanker when (and if... but really "when")  SHE decides to pull my underwear down and remove the last layer of my modesty. Of course my female witness(es) is(are) just beaming with excitement to witness my embarrassing predicament, and I blush a million shades of red as my underwear is lowered to the sheer delight of my pretty female audience.  Yikes!!! 

• Like 1

I think I prefer either being already bare and ready for them or they take them down. There's just something about it. *shivers*