Spanking Needs Forums

Seeking local spanker

I'm seeking an (ER) who can really spank my butt real red until I cry. I have so much guilt inside that I can't even say what they are because there are so many of them. An (ER) who is very strict, firm and, strong from beginning till the end. Having my butt red and stinging is all I need. It doesn't matter how long it takes. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

23 hours ago, threefourthsangel said:

A troll? Notice lack of information like, OH, I don't know, location! The title of forum does say local. 

MissCassie 

Her profile lists her location: City of Industry. And that's shown right next to the message text. Maybe people from other parts of the country don't recognize it, but those anywhere near her would: it's a city in California, near LA. I don't think there's any reason to label her a troll, and it's depressing to see people jumping on her just because she hasn't posted in the last couple of weeks. People do have lives and other obligations. She has made numerous other posts, and there's no reason to believe she's not entirely genuine.

Star, I hope you're not put off by these rude responses, and continue to participate on this site as your time permits.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorry you're right. I did look and didn't recognize the area. Frankly I thought she made it up. Star1976 I'm sorry.

DougK, thanks for explaining. I have seen people troll for long periods of time on websites it's sickening! I'm just tired of all the crap lately. Hey, I'm human I too make mistakes. This one left egg on my face so to speak. If I can't admit I'm wrong then I have no business being a Domme. 

MissCassie 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, threefourthsangel said:

I'm sorry you're right. I did look and didn't recognize the area. Frankly I thought she made it up. Star1976 I'm sorry.

DougK, thanks for explaining. I have seen people troll for long periods of time on websites it's sickening! I'm just tired of all the crap lately. Hey, I'm human I too make mistakes. This one left egg on my face so to speak. If I can't admit I'm wrong then I have no business being a Domme. 

MissCassie 

Good people still make mistakes. Great people acknowledge those mistakes and make amends for them. I hope to meet you someday soon.

• 6 months later...

Star,

I'm not local to New Jersey, but I'm in sync with spanking you until you cry.  I'd have you across my lap with your pants down and I'd smack your bare behind bright red with my relentless right hand and bath brush.

JeansSmacker

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 4/5/2019 at 12:01 AM, JeansSmacker said:

Star,

I'm not local to New Jersey, but I'm in sync with spanking you until you cry.  I'd have you across my lap with your pants down and I'd smack your bare behind bright red with my relentless right hand and bath brush.

JeansSmacker

Hey there, JeansSmacker! PM me, okay! Love to have your bath brush reddening my bare behind!

• 1 year later...