NewBrandon

Implement for self spanking.

Hello all,  

I am going to college here soon and I need an implement that I can use to self spank with that is relatively quiet. No canes. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks. 

Howdy Brandon. I have a bit of experience with self spanking. The smaller the surface area, the quieter the sound for the most part. Some implements that achieve that are switches, wooden spoons that are on the small side, thin plastic rulers, things like that. A cable for an appliance (like a thin phone charging cable) that is looped can be effective and very quiet too. I hope you find what works for you.

Can't help with the quiet part but if you need a realistic self spanking buy a wood bath brush from Walmart. Under $ 10.00 and it really gets your attention. Its what I use and its almost as good as someone else spanking me.

A USB cable of the right size can work wonders, and can be used on much more areas.

That Walmart bath bush is very effective, plus you can spank with the handle (holding the brush part) which is even more intense. It is loud.

However for something quiet, go into the baking section of a store and find a silicon cake frosting tool, it will look like a wide butter knife. That will give a very good sting and is also very silent.... you might be making more noise! (I have no idea what it is called)

When I self spanked, I used what was called a heart attack paddle from caneiac.  Very effective and quiet...the implement anyways.

Don't underestimate an old fashioned belt. Because of the wrapping efffect It'll slap and leave marks if you practice with it, and not too loud. 

Just DON'T use a little bath brush with a pumice stone on it. I mean, unless you WANT bruising. I thought I'd found the perfect thing. I had not! 

A rubber spatula is good, the rod from blinds or a broken plastic hanger are quiet. 

• Like 1

Isn't a broken plastic hanger, ruler, or wooden spoon to light to really hurt. At least I have not been able to get more then a little sting. How should they be used to be effective?

• Like 1

Slippers, plimsols, flip flops, wooden hair/clothes brushes, wooden spoons, wooden and leather paddles, leather belts, "Supaflex" plastic rule (is flexible so has more impact) - about £1 on Amazon, a short cane (12 - 20"), etc. can all be very effective for self-spanking.

My advice is to place them on the backside where you want them to land and then... flick the wrist.  Practice this on your hand - you will be surprised how much these things sting.  Don't be disheartened - it takes practice to get the technique right, but it is worth it in the end.  

Please note that you do NOT want a very whippy, thin cane.  I would suggest 9 - 10mm as, at the reduced length, they will still have a modicum of flexibility but will be far easier to control... and the effect will be longer lasting than using a skinny cane.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lady Pandora said:

My advice is to place them on the backside where you want them to land and then... flick the wrist.  Practice this on your hand - you will be surprised how much these things sting.  Don't be disheartened - it takes practice to get the technique right, but it is worth it in the end.  

Thank you for the great advice Lady Pandora :)

Lady Pandora,

I will have to try that. Just a downward flick your wrist, no swing of the arm? I assume that for a light implement like a wooden spun the sting build slowly so it takes more spanks. Would you use a cane the same way. I tried dowls of various thicknesses, flicking my wrist from the side, but it never worked very well. I appreciate the tips.

On 8/8/2018 at 6:27 AM, DominantExplorer said:

Don't underestimate an old fashioned belt. Because of the wrapping efffect It'll slap and leave marks if you practice with it, and not too loud. 

For me a leather belt is implement that is in use during self-spanking and i don't want to change it when it is about self spanking because i like how it works for me.

If in future i will be spanked by someone else then i will experiment with other implements but i will not cut out the leather belt from the list.