Spanking Needs Forums

Hello from Shannah

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 12:14 PM, Gator said:

this looks like troll bait to me, be careful fellas, just sayin

Brand new 18 year old female that's just checking things out, didn't get creepy replies, and has disappeared for the time being...what on earth would give you that idea Gator?  lol

2 hours ago, Poison's said:

Brand new 18 year old female that's just checking things out, didn't get creepy replies, and has disappeared for the time being...what on earth would give you that idea Gator?  lol

Just a hunch. Kinda like my hunch about a 20-something female who claims she is spanked by her mother in law. I mean, sure, it COULD happen...

• Haha 2

Just remember folks, all of us were totally new to this idea at one time. Realizing that you are interested in getting a spanking can be a tough decision, admitting to others (even on here) may be even harder.

WT

7 hours ago, Gator said:

Just a hunch. Kinda like my hunch about a 20-something female who claims she is spanked by her mother in law. I mean, sure, it COULD happen...

I agree

16 hours ago, William Tanner said:

Just remember folks, all of us were totally new to this idea at one time. Realizing that you are interested in getting a spanking can be a tough decision, admitting to others (even on here) may be even harder.

WT

I take no offense to anyone who is starting out and wishing to express their desires to actually learn about Safe Sane and Consensual Spanking between Adult participants.

Nor do I take offense to anyone who expresses a spanking Fantasy or shares a spanking Story while admitting that it is a Story, a Fantasy, or some level of Fiction.

People who wander to this site and drop their ridiculous tales about being young, hot, cute, and getting spanked by distant family members, well to be frank they kind of piss me off.

There's a LOT of misunderstanding about what SSCS between adults is or isn't, and many variations on the theme.

People who persist on blurring (or ignoring) the line between Fantasy and Reality, ESPECIALLY under the cover of being barely legal girls seeking older (often male) spankers, do us a great dis-service.

They perpetuate misunderstandings about Consensual spanking relationships, and they clutter up this site with nonsense and drama, making it that much more difficult for the rest of us to seek out like minded spanking partners and friends.

Sorry to vent, in case you haven't sussed it out I am over due to deliver a spanking!

lol have a great day spanko friends!

• Like 1

Your hunch could be correct or it could be wrong. If it's wrong you just instigated a huge flame war on someone's post for no reason. I read the original profile and it seemed pretty innocuous to me. Didn't say anything about getting spanked by a distant relative as far as I recall.

On 7/25/2018 at 4:22 PM, FirmHandDisciplineNC said:

Your hunch could be correct or it could be wrong. If it's wrong you just instigated a huge flame war on someone's post for no reason. I read the original profile and it seemed pretty innocuous to me. Didn't say anything about getting spanked by a distant relative as far as I recall.

I haven't seen a flame war yet, maybe a little bit of venting on my part and various degrees of agreement or disagreement from others.

Whatever "original profile" you are referring to is probably not the same one that I reference above, and it doesn't matter, really.

You are 100% correct, I could be wrong, it happens to me almost continuously.

That being said, stick around awhile longer and keep your eyes open, its just a matter of time before we get another new 18-20 year old girl who wants to be spanked by her stepfather or whoever.

[/end of rant. no further replies from me. as you were.]

• Like 2