Naughty Stick

MahoganyNaughtyStick01_thmbnl.jpg

Who has one of these evil little things? Several months back I bought one made of mahogany. I believe it's 24" long. Not very wide or thick but quite sturdy. 

Anyways, we needed something for the sit spot besides the otk cane we have. Let me just say I have a love/hate relationship with that thing. More so hating!!  Found out last night how quickly it can create welts.  

Very rarely does he use it anywhere but the sit spots. I'm wondering what other implements everyone uses if/when they are concentrating on the sit spots? While the stick works great, I'd be interested in finding something a little more 'giving' for when it's not a punishment. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I use a spanking stick which I made with two 5 gal paint stir sticks which I glued together, sanded & the applied several coats of polyeurathane.  It is the equivalent to the aforementioned Mahogony stick. I use it sparingly, on the bare, and only when I'm at my wit's end.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Poison's said:

It doesn't bruise for you? Well heck, what is your spanker doing wrong? Lol jk 

Yeah TooCute, what’s your spanker doing wrong? I’m gonna have to tell him to get his act together next time I see him. ?

9 hours ago, ReadyOrNot said:

P, once again I really have to agree with you. We both know it would be solely in her best interest bc she is loved!!! ?

LOL. Good luck with that! He's more of a private person than me.... ;) You wont find a way to contact him!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/4/2018 at 11:56 AM, Florida Disciplinarian said:

I have the wooden one with 6 holes and the "Frosty" lexan stick with just a little bit of texture. The lexan is light weight, makes a good travel implement and has flex to it which is nice.

(And YES it REALLY STINGS)

I absolutely hate anything lexan and refuse to ever buy one again!!! lol

On 7/4/2018 at 6:16 PM, TooCuteToBeInTrouble said:

My spanker does no wrong. ??

Ah come on now, EVERY spanker does something wrong at some point...as much as some like to pretend they are perfect!!

On 7/4/2018 at 6:28 PM, Child of Light said:

LOL. Good luck with that! He's more of a private person than me.... ;) You wont find a way to contact him!

Haha, you underestimate me dear :P

On 7/8/2018 at 6:24 AM, Dark Rose said:
On 7/4/2018 at 6:19 PM, Ineedspankedbadly said:

Y’all can keep those things to yourselves!  Those look evil. 

TOTALLY agree!!

Come on you two lol.  Evil is in the eye of the beholder.  Guaranteed that thing will leave an impression!!

• 1 year later...
On 7/4/2018 at 10:33 AM, MrBottoms said:

I use a spanking stick which I made with two 5 gal paint stir sticks which I glued together, sanded & the applied several coats of polyeurathane.  It is the equivalent to the aforementioned Mahogony stick. I use it sparingly, on the bare, and only when I'm at my wit's end.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:56 PM, Florida Disciplinarian said:

I have the wooden one with 6 holes and the "Frosty" lexan stick with just a little bit of texture. The lexan is light weight, makes a good travel implement and has flex to it which is nice.

(And YES it REALLY STINGS)

What is it textured with? I recently purchased some antislip boating glaze, was curious about dipping one of my non rattan canes in it.