Spanking Needs Forums

Why is it fun

I think I can safely say that by any of us being on this forum, having joined it, and contributing in some way that we all like and/or have a need for a spanking for whatever reason. I fully get that. However do you find it fun? I gave myself a 5 1/2 minute belt spanking earlier. Thinking about it afterwards I felt better in some way I cannot explain, I liked it, but I also I thought it was fun. Let's face it spankings hurt, so why should it be fun. Not all spankings are going to be fun, I am sure a 'real' punishment spanking would be anything but - especially during it. So maybe punishment aside,  I can't answer why I think it was fun.  So I am wondering what others think, whether you  are ER's, EE'e, switches or self spankers. Do you find the spanking fun?

No, I don't think it is fun. It hurts. It really really hurts and that is not fun. So why? I have been fascinated by spanking and, in particular, being spanked for years. I have no real reason to be spanked. There is nothing in my life that I need to be punished for - not that I do not do things or think thoughts that I shouldn't - I am by no means the perfect person. I just feel the need to have the experience. I do not look forward to it, nor do I feel better afterwards and I definately do not think "Wow! Was that ever fun!"

It depends on the type of spanking.  Discipline spankings are never fun (at least not for me or anyone I have disciplined).  Other types of spankings can be loads of fun.  I sometimes play games like sports bets or drawing "Easter eggs" from a basket with different types of spankings inside.  Its an intimate, sexy, and naughty way for me to interact with a woman.  What's not fun about that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if I'd say getting a spanking is "fun" (unless for play) however what I do enjoy is having someone care about me to want to help me be better, or help me accomplish something. This is why self spanking alone isn't enough for me. 

After a discipline spanking I feel "cleansed" and that is the feeling I crave and want/need.

Now I do enjoy and get pleasure from  thoughts or discussion / watching spankings so that's part if it too but I often say when I'm over a knee for a discipline spanking it is far from pleasurable for me (I know others are not like this).

We are all different as to why we are even here even though we share a common interest

• Like 4

Fun? My rear is screaming f no, it's not fun! 

When we're playing so to speak, those spankings are fun. They're more like love taps though. 

Any other type of spanking I receive, I don't find fun at all! 

Ok. so maybe fun is not the best word. I don't think a spanking would be laughing type funny. I guess I am thinking, feeling, more like I enjoyed that despite the sting. I feel different, better, it is something I would, and do, do again. It brings pleasure type of fun. Which circles back to why would anything that hurts be enjoyable. it is, I just don't understand why. 

A spanking hurts more, and is uncomfortable for longer then say stubbing my toe. I won't go and stub my toe again, but spanking myself - absolutely. Is that clear from my confused brain.

I look forward to it, I'm always ready to be sent to my room and am then filled with a kind of excited anticipation while waiting with bottom bare.  But fun?  I don't know about that!  It is funny, not haha but funny peculiar, I'm sitting here on a sore behind from a very strict bedtime switching (thin Delrin stick).  But I would love to be sent back again right now.  Does defy explanation

Maybe we are all nuts, or maybe we are normal and the rest of the world is nuts; but sitting on a sore bottom is a great feeling. It defies logic, but if we like it, and is causes no harm in any way  to us or anyone else, I guess why not enjoy it.

• Like 1

They dont necessarily need to be fun, it depends on the type. My favourite type of spanking has the «enjoyment» and the «light hearted pleasure» in it. I like the idea of the spankee closing his eyes with a smile on his face, feeling completely safe and at ease. FUN attached here.  If its for real discpline, thats obviously not going to happen nor do I want it. Then I want him to sigh, moan, green his teeth, try to grab the chair legs hehe, whatever to show his displeasure. It is being a lesson learnt rather than a time of  fun,  enjoyment and heart lighted pleasure. NOT FUN attached here. The pleasure comes afterwards, the feeling of relief or fairness. 

• Like 1

As an adult I think of all spanking as play whether it is for fun or punishment.  I think the whole dynamic is fun.  I like to plan the role play, anticipate the spanking.  Then go through the ritual until I am over her lap getting a good hairbrushing.  Sure it stings, stings a lot, but I can never seem get enough, well somewhere during the spanking it will be more than I can handle but i don't think about anything else during that phase.  After I am worn out from the spanking we cuddle and I relax in her arms.  What could be more fun?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...