If you could pick any celebrity to spank you...

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 7:50 PM, gingerlee said:

I get where you're coming from too. 

To get this back on subject, speaking of Criminal Minds -- Shemar Moore, although I've heard he's possibly a jerk in real life, so maybe just his character, Derek. 

Criminal Minds fans must remember the episode where Derek threatened Penelope with a spanking. I swooned :)

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/30/2018 at 8:46 AM, Rayanne Bostwick said:

Who would it be?

You can literally pick any famous person, male or female, whether they're an actor, musician, author, Youtuber, hell even a public figure (including politicians!).

And you can pick them either a sexual or platonic (discipline, just for fun, any kind of non-sexual spanking), or even both.

I'll go first; I would pick Marilyn Manson (discipline or sexual, preferably sexual), Ashley Purdy (fun or discipline), or (this one I'm a little embarrassed about) Ronnie Radke (discipline).

So, who would you choose?

(People have already discussed on another topic what celebrity they would spank, so for this, I'd like it to just be what celeb you would let spank you.)

I've seen an interview that Marilyn Manson doesn't believe in corporal punishment/spanking. But in his shows he's seen spanking his dancers and visa versa so who knows for sure 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 11:55 PM, lonelynlost said:

I've seen an interview that Marilyn Manson doesn't believe in corporal punishment/spanking. But in his shows he's seen spanking his dancers and visa versa so who knows for sure 

I saw things that said he would sexually spank Dita when they were together and even had a fancy tool thing to do so. I can’t remember what it was called, but it was basically just a realistic fake hand/forearm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For James Bond fans, there are 4 ladies  I would like to get spanked by:

Lois Maxwell - aka Miss Moneypenny

Dianna Rigg - Tracey from On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Honor Blackman - Pussy Galore from Goldfinger

IIse Steppat - She played Irma Bunt in OHMSS 

From the 1960's Batman TV Series - Julie Newmar (one of the three actresses who played Catwoman) 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...