Spanking Needs Forums

If you could pick any celebrity to spank you...

Who would it be?

You can literally pick any famous person, male or female, whether they're an actor, musician, author, Youtuber, hell even a public figure (including politicians!).

And you can pick them either a sexual or platonic (discipline, just for fun, any kind of non-sexual spanking), or even both.

I'll go first; I would pick Marilyn Manson (discipline or sexual, preferably sexual), Ashley Purdy (fun or discipline), or (this one I'm a little embarrassed about) Ronnie Radke (discipline).

So, who would you choose?

(People have already discussed on another topic what celebrity they would spank, so for this, I'd like it to just be what celeb you would let spank you.)

• Haha 1
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see no reason for the rudeness. She acknowledged that threads existed, and each of those threads you posted gives a slightly different Twist on it, the last 3 severely narrowing down the options. So

Dr Dawn off embarrassing bodies

Just rediscovered one - Judi Trott who played Maid Marian in the fantastic 80s TV series Robin of Sherwood. I used to dote on her was a kid and had fantasies about her spanking me. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, braatman said:

Kirsten Vangsness (Penelope from “Criminal Minds”).  I could just imagine her with a belt or strap in her hand...

...Oh the hilarity. I'm watching Criminal Minds right now and she's on screen as I'm typing this ?

7 hours ago, bustod said:

I do apologize, it was infinitely hard to search for the phrase "celebrity spank" in "topics".

I see no reason for the rudeness. She acknowledged that threads existed, and each of those threads you posted gives a slightly different Twist on it, the last 3 severely narrowing down the options. So I see no problem with rephrasing things and starting a new thread. I particularly like the fact that she specified for different types of spankings which is an interesting subtopic that has not been explored in those threads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, gingerlee said:

I see no reason for the rudeness. She acknowledged that threads existed, and each of those threads you posted gives a slightly different Twist on it, the last 3 severely narrowing down the options. So I see no problem with rephrasing things and starting a new thread. I particularly like the fact that she specified for different types of spankings which is an interesting subtopic that has not been explored in those threads.

Wasn't being rude intentionally, being sarcastic for sure. Should be relatively easy to search a couple of keywords in a forum these days.
I only posted 5 of 44 links which I found here. If we read the different forums, people have provided plenty of responses on various types of spankings and all. Just because the said "twist" was not specified, doesn't mean members haven't openly interpreted & accordingly responded to "which celebrity would you want to spank you in what situation" either. There is one on which TV characters and another on which TV show you wish to be spanked in, for crying out loud.
Trying hard to be non-judgmental and argumentative, but also think there is a lot of idea regurgitation.
To braatman's point, the forum  has existed for long, and there is material to learn about such topics already. This is sincerely all I wished to convey.

4 hours ago, bustod said:

Wasn't being rude intentionally, being sarcastic for sure. Should be relatively easy to search a couple of keywords in a forum these days.
I only posted 5 of 44 links which I found here. If we read the different forums, people have provided plenty of responses on various types of spankings and all. Just because the said "twist" was not specified, doesn't mean members haven't openly interpreted & accordingly responded to "which celebrity would you want to spank you in what situation" either. There is one on which TV characters and another on which TV show you wish to be spanked in, for crying out loud.
Trying hard to be non-judgmental and argumentative, but also think there is a lot of idea regurgitation.
To braatman's point, the forum  has existed for long, and there is material to learn about such topics already. This is sincerely all I wished to convey.

I get what you're saying. I guess the point I was making was that a lot of those are very specific to certain situations and this was opening it up to everything. And while I agree there is lots to be learned from searching, if we don't open any new subjects because they were talked about in the past already, it would severely limit conversation. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, gingerlee said:

I get what you're saying. I guess the point I was making was that a lot of those are very specific to certain situations and this was opening it up to everything. And while I agree there is lots to be learned from searching, if we don't open any new subjects because they were talked about in the past already, it would severely limit conversation. 

That is a fair point.

However, if you read and post under an old topic, it comes up as an updated topic, kinda floats to the top if you will, and revives the topic.

Just different ways of thinking I guess.

5 minutes ago, bustod said:

That is a fair point.

However, if you read and post under an old topic, it comes up as an updated topic, kinda floats to the top if you will, and revives the topic.

Just different ways of thinking I guess.

I get where you're coming from too. 

To get this back on subject, speaking of Criminal Minds -- Shemar Moore, although I've heard he's possibly a jerk in real life, so maybe just his character, Derek. 

Can a mod possibly delete this topic, please? I can't figure out how to do it myself, and I have been thoroughly shamed for posting it and want it deleted so I don't have to keep being reminded that I apparently didn't dig through the site well enough before posting this. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, otkpantsdown 49 said:

Don't be shamed Its something you want to know so you asked.  For anyone who is offended let them take a long walk off a short dock.

What I would like to know is wh spanks YOU?

Well, first, I'm wondering how I even got an email about this because I unsubscribed from this post weeks ago...

As for who spanks me, a very close friend who is not on this site. I'm not comfortable giving details about him as to respect his privacy.